Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This is great for the female drivers but i don't really understand why f1 is creating a new serie when you already have W serie. The purpose of both categories is kind of the same? I think it would have been better if they did a partnership with W series instead. But maybe it is because they know W serie won't come back next year because of their ecomical problems

I think this is meant to be a bit like F4 so a feeder series whereas W Series is a separate entity with no involvement from F1. It's below W series too so could theoretically feed into that too. It seems as if they will be working with established teams as well with f1 monetary backing. It's a start and quite an exciting opportunity for younger girls. I'd LOVE Seb to have some sort of affiliation to this. He'd be a great ambassador for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

OOps2022

VIP Member
okay, some subtle manifesting for the last race of the season, I need to get it out of my system 😂😂
78bb7cae7e4814a5d67febde8394d95564a043db.jpg
81c5bd543907af753d9797cdd6f003b3f001be44.gif

1cbf1879216233b16d9da33567b172ed3002fc62.jpg

and Lewis, just a little petition for off season and next season fashion - if Papa Sainz can wear skinny jeans (hola!) , so can you!!😘😘😘
19149e0458d611030ffefd0cc3d27ec073e81150.jpg

PS the pants are definitely matching the top of this outfit :LOL: :LOL:
15d622549f6097b7382048c823b0073bafe258bc.jpg

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
this is also worth a listen/watch for seb fans 💙

Exactly. It feels like and idk if anyone else gets this, that Haas liked him last year purely because he wasn’t Mazepin. Like Nikita was so awful, not even just driving wise but in personality too (that DTS episode was shocking tbh) that they were just so grateful Mick wasn’t like that too. Then this year, having Kevin back just made them turn on Mick for some reason, or their true feelings towards him came out that had always just been masked by their Mazepin hatred.

I do genuinely think Audi will have their eye on him. A German brand (who have said they want German drivers) with a Schumacher? Match made in heaven
i think you’ve got a great point there. mick probably stayed out of the spotlight by being decent and polite (and treating the team like human beings, agree that dts episode was awful) and so he dodged maybe the scrutiny that it is on him now. i just think guenther coming out and saying he had to win races etc was so unfair. he’s in a haas, trying his best. setting impossible to achieve goals doesn’t help anyone.

i would put actual money on him coming back with audi! and you’re so right that i think they would fight to get him too. the more i think about it the more i feel pretty okay with him having maybe a year out. i think it will do him good.

Last edited:
  • Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
I can't stay for long today, but I hope to catch up with you tomorrow, see you 😘😘😘

more tears
:cry::love:

0f40298b778110a5a3647bb14e281438db29bae8.jpg

• Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
Hi!

Can you believe, of course I couldn't watch fp and of course I don't know if I make it for quali on time:oops::rolleyes::rolleyes: FOMO for the last race weekend big time :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Also Lewis and his outfit say Hi!:ROFLMAO:

4eb992335085785dbad673ba46965a00462e73ab.jpg

I love Daniel's JPG photos, they look so personal and so cute! Yuki is adorable and the last one- does Sharl think he is still on the rollercoaster? ;):p:LOL::LOL:

With regards to Seb- I think he should organise quarterly weekend meetings for the other drivers when they could arrive to see him, talk to him and hug him. Lewis' denial of Seb retiring and all these Danke Seb tributes are melting my heart.:love:

See you later!

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
It really bugs me the way George Russell holds a microphone. Gripping it with two hands when he isn’t using it and having a finger on the fluffy bit when he is answering a question.

Just had to get that off my chest

View attachment 1738028
now you’ve pointed this out i will never unsee it 🤣

also i saw this and thought it adequately describes all of us this weekend:

• Heart
  • Haha

fryolyfe

VIP Member
I am cringing for Checo, ‘great help from Max in qualifying’…. 😂
Can you imagine the kinds of things that’s been said to Checo though in all seriousness. Like the way he spoke about Max (rightly in my opinion) after Brazil must have gone down terribly with Horner and Marko. I know in public they’ll blame it on the heat of the moment but he doubled down on it even in interviews and that stuff doesn’t just come out of nowhere, it’s in your head. They must have been furious with him 😬

• Sad

landooooo

VIP Member
I think the Haas announcement is brutal and a bit shitty tbh. It’s a contrast to the other team departure announcements we have seen recently

• Heart

FormulinoTheCat

He genuinely seems more sad than Seb. I think he knows he’s got a lot more in him and it’s more external factors that are making him want to stop rather than any lack of love for actual racing. It’s not like Kimi who had had enough completely. So many other things out of Sebs control have contributed to him retiring now 😞
I think the biggest one is Seb just doesn't like being hypocritical about things like carbon footprint etc. I think he just can no longer justify being part of it anymore.
I hope to see him in some European based series

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
All the tributes, all the goodbyes, all the endings, the retirement, the families, it's a lot, it's overwhelming, and in the words of the late great Murray Walker I've got to stop, because I've got a lump in my throat. 😭😭😭

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
FFS I FELL ASLEEP AND WOKE UP TO BEST CONTENT OF THE YEAR BUT NOW I NEED TO SLEEP 😭😭 I promise I will properly catch up tomorrow and reply to people who messaged me off here too 😂 Dammit I want to stay up late and psychoanalyse table positions!

Can I just say that wowza Alex looks like a SNACK and a half in those photos 🔥 Something about the blonde hair and shirt has made me look at him in a way I never have before! 🥵

I will leave you with this till tomorrow. Someone burn Lando’s camera. Good night xoxo

1668727231317.jpeg

• Heart