Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Multi-21

VIP Member
Oh god, today is the day and I don't think I am fully prepared for all the feels!

The weather in the UK is grey and rainy and miserable to reflect this sombre occasion. Do we wear black? How many boxes of tissues are required? 😭😭😭
Jenson is doing a poll on Twitter
BFFD6D00-E9DB-4753-B383-B35C1D321E54.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Oh shit it's getting messy, just spilled cider on myself 🙃

Charles/Lewis please help me clean up, I'm just a damsel in distress

• Haha
  • Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
This is so shit for mick and this might be wrong for me to say but why hulk he’s had his chance, no ?
I adore Mick, I honestly do.

But his performances haven't always been great and against K-Mag too not always great. So I can accept Haas wanting to replace him with someone else based on that.

But to go for Nico Hulkenberg, not had a full time seat for a long time, is totally lacking ambition, a total backwards step, and is no guarantee of being a safe steady driver after all this time, especially with this new generation of F1 cars. And his history with K-Mag. That's what rankles with people.

Fine replace Mick, but at least replace him with someone who has the chance of being an upgrade, a highly rated youngster from F2 etc. Get Drugovich or a Ferrari junior or loan Doohan from Alpine or whatever. But show some ambition.

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
Checked instagram once more before I was going to bed. And I'm crying and laughing at this one❤
laughing mostly of the though of George having a red bull hoodie at home😂

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
for one last time this year….

1AB2E83E-C911-43CB-8574-652BFC398541.jpeg

very grateful for all you lovely people. one last time, let’s do this! 🥂

• Heart
  • Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
I have to go be productive as well, but I feel exhausted!
I will watch the post race interviews and show in the evening I guess, so I will have some more thoughts than, SEE YOU SOON 😘 😘

22eb324c56103a920f2ef9ff4062f800b8116de6.jpg

and don;t worry Lewis! the next year car cannot be worse than this years' car, I hope,
*manifesting happy Lewis
52a252e21f659c77eef465e4c9a551f024a7bcca.jpg

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
That LOVE sign better be the first to go
They better not keeping it beige!!

- I have a beige home and I'm upgrading it with accent walls and other colors.
Sincerely my yellow corner: (the sky isn't that orange/red, its a papaya orange 😭)
1668957102180575852694611169781.jpg

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
I AM MAKING A LIST OF MY THOUGHTS ON THINGS EVEN THOUGH NOBODY CARES.

- The Haas thing is absolutely not a surprise - worst kept secret ever. I can’t really add anything that anyone else hasn’t already said. I just don’t get the Hulk selection. He’s had so many opportunities! If he couldn’t do it in the Renault when Danny was able to extract decent results, why do they think the Haas will fair him well?!

- SHARL ON THE ROLLERCOASTER IS THE BEST THING I’VE SEEN THIS WEEK. Man is smiling more than he has all season! Someone just get him out of Ferrari and buy him a season ticket for Alton Towers.

View attachment 1741679

- I’m still recovering from the restaurant pics and now the GPDA group pic 😩 Real end of school vibes. And they all look so happy together! Do you think they have a WhatsApp group with Pierre nagging everyone to send the many versions of the photo for his dump? And of course Pierre was the one setting off the timers on the cameras 😂

- Thank you @OOps2022, @LaBlonde and @Minttu for the commiserations re mine and Pierrot’s divorce. I can’t believe he’d do this to me so publicly. Now I know exactly how Yuki-san feels 🥺 I HOPE SHE MAKES YOU HAPPY, PEDRO.

All in all, I’m way too emotional about this being the last race of the season. This season may not have been the most exciting, but it’s been the first time I’ve religiously followed every race since my dad died. I’m so glad I found this lovely corner of the internet and all of you! You’ve been an absolute joy and I hope we can keep this place as active over winter break with all our analysis, race rewatches and driver stalking 🥺

We’ve come a long way since this…

View attachment 1741666
Pedro will come back to you again, I'll give them six months before he's back at your doorstep❤

How could I forget the whole crashing into an Aldi-inchident 😂😂
Can't wait to have Tattle after dark with all of you during this winter break, to thirst even more. I am so grateful for finding this corner of the internet earlier this year, its my little safe spot on the internet❤ Can't wait to see what the next months will bring us, let the chaos commence!

Love you all just as much as Lewis loves Seb(why haven't we talked more about Lewis being in denial, btw)❤
Or even better: I love you more than Fernando's ego 🥰

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I don't like drivers being booed. It's normally totally uncalled for, but Max's attitude has been really shitty and it's let the team down.

• Heart
I've seen so much of this and about the bit where he joked about the crash with Leclerc.
Like why is he never allowed to joke without people hating on him?
Lol I'm not a fan of Little Lord Lando by any means but I actually thought him saying that about the restaurant food was pretty funny for him. Everyones just testy because it's the end of the season and all the alpha old skool f1 lot are trying hard to suppress their emotions because Sebs leaving and they secretly want to cry but can't because then they'll be triggered everytime the Max fans ask them if they are still crying about last year, or Lewis fans say Max is a crybaby, so they snipe at everyone else 🤷🏻‍♀️.

• Heart
  • Haha

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
I'm a behind on everything and currently travelling to York so relying on the thread to keep me up to date! Will miss quali on Saturday (although I might just try and watch it on my phone on the train home) but ready to go for Sunday...
IMG-20221114-WA0001~2.jpeg

• Heart