F1 Chatter #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m stuck with cat hair and pieces of mouse πŸ˜ͺ
You sound like one of my volunteers, she has two cats and live in a similar house to mine. We had an hour of talking about our houses and animals, her two cats kept bringing mice and hid them under her couch πŸ˜… (Yes, she is probably my favorite volunteer in my organisation)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We have ikea things in every room. Kids beds, daughters wardrobe, numerous units that you use with the boxes & shelves 🀣
I was planning on getting my living room table from ikea this Friday but I was to exhausted after visiting a friend I'm the city πŸ˜… going there another day to get my table πŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I had to give Whora the explorah a pause this week, because my dog is in her big shedding period. (She looks like she has scabies at this point, so much shedding πŸ˜‚) I have a wall-to-wall carpet of dog hair. And tomorrow I'm having the greenlander visiting and shedding some more πŸ˜‚

I just want to meet up with Darwin, not because I love cats, but mostly because all cats love me πŸ˜‚ He's just adorable 😍 (this doesn't mean that I don't want to meet up with you ❀)
Omg I dread to think how much hair you have all over your house rn! It’s bad enough at my work when we have elkhounds in for the day! 🀣 I want videos of them playing together tomorrow, thank youuuu! Darwin would deffo love you, he’s such a flooze for guests! πŸ€£πŸ’• He would try pinch your food though!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You sound like one of my volunteers, she has two cats and live in a similar house to mine. We had an hour of talking about our houses and animals, her two cats kept bringing mice and hid them under her couch πŸ˜… (Yes, she is probably my favorite volunteer in my organisation)
My younger cat brings them in fresh and they get under my furniture 😭

another ikea house here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
That was a beautiful moment between Daniel and Jenson, you could see him trying not to well up 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Daniel trying not to cry watching that montage 😭 me, bawling

Charles is so happy πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯Ή

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Omg I dread to think how much hair you have all over your house rn! It’s bad enough at my work when we have elkhounds in for the day! 🀣 I want videos of them playing together tomorrow, thank youuuu! Darwin would deffo love you, he’s such a flooze for guests! πŸ€£πŸ’• He would try pinch your food though!
I'm gonna try and get a vid of them playing, if the bastard of a greenlanddog is up for it πŸ˜‚ and I'm not caught between their leashes πŸ˜… Gonna put a GPS tracker on my own dog and go out into the field and let them have a run for it tomorrow πŸ˜‚ (if I'm not to hangover, of if I'm not posting tomorrow, it'll be a story during the week πŸ˜‚)

I'm lucky enough to have most of the hair over three of my rooms: living room, hallway and bedroom πŸ˜‚ Just need to get my poor vacuum out, but she doesn't shed that much, she just have major hairy dots in her fur, that I'm trying to pull out πŸ˜‚ (the satisfaction of that is almost as good as sex)

Darwin just sounds like a lovely chap, nothing I would expect from my dog ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I haven't watched it yet, but I'm sure Grosjeans crash in is this one, as Dr. Mike is a F1 fan πŸ˜… probably gonna watch this and have a powernap to it πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Hey everyone, don’t have time (or the eyesight due to my tears) to catch up right now but sending you all lots of love, I can imagine many of us are feeling a lot of sadness right now which is perfectly validπŸ’”I myself am glad to see the back of this godforsaken season and I hope for a better one next year, but it’ll be a different grid without Seb Daniel and Mick (and Latifi actually because who is gonna cause unhelpful safety cars! Only joking, Logan will be as bad I bet). Hope everyone here is doing okay, so grateful to have found this space to share with fellow F1 lovers, through the good and the bad. Here’s hoping we all get some good things to enjoy come next year ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 9
literally in the queue at starbucks (is another christmas coffee a good idea? NO) to bring some twitter highlights for you:

this one is for me and @aidil specifically:

• Heart
This made me cry angry tears.
Just solidifies that they didn't want him there at all.
There is no need for that at all.
I was rooting for them this year almost bought a hat too, glad I didn't.
Didn’t they also tell him to stop doing donuts? Hate them tbh. Hope Nico and Kevin fall out multiple times and it makes for a worse atmosphere than OG Nico and Lewis 😊😊😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
oh and more!

and when you doughnut so hard that you lose your sense of direction :(

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn’t they also tell him to stop doing donuts? Hate them tbh. Hope Nico and Kevin fall out multiple times and it makes for a worse atmosphere than OG Nico and Lewis 😊😊😊
They did, Mick sounded so sad.

Honestly never wished for the downfall of a team more. They treat their drivers like dirt

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.