F1 Chatter #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh, Stephen!! You don't have to have me continuing my tears today 😭

Thank you for being the most thirsty witch of us all❤ this thread (and the others) wouldn't be the same without you and your descriptions of thirsting over the drivers. I'll always be your biggest fan, and I'll always cheer you on whatever you do, but I expect that "slagging around the calendar" will be released soon. I never knew I'd be excited over homoerotica like this, but here I am, just because of you ❤

And with that said, I love the rest of you too, but Stephen really is a gem in this thread (and anyone who's trying to challenge that will have a personal visit of me withing a reasonable time to give them a proper beating, or a very stern talking to😂)

And in the spirit of my answer; id also want to thank you all in this thread for keeping it civil, being able to see when it's gone too far and we need some thirst. I appreciate each and every one of you, and I'd love for us to keep this thread going through the winter break, as it is my refuge from work and sometimes also my life outside of work. You all mean alot to me, and I don't know how to appreciate you all.❤

-drunk Minttu signing off to take a powenap or just cry some more after drinking the last sips of her wine.
Oh you are too kind.

I really do need to keep writing and get this story written. Mick may not have left F1 in the story, Daniel may not be "retired".

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have to go be productive as well, but I feel exhausted!
I will watch the post race interviews and show in the evening I guess, so I will have some more thoughts than, SEE YOU SOON 😘 😘

22eb324c56103a920f2ef9ff4062f800b8116de6.jpg

and don;t worry Lewis! the next year car cannot be worse than this years' car, I hope,
*manifesting happy Lewis
52a252e21f659c77eef465e4c9a551f024a7bcca.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That LOVE sign better be the first to go
They better not keeping it beige!!

- I have a beige home and I'm upgrading it with accent walls and other colors.
Sincerely my yellow corner: (the sky isn't that orange/red, its a papaya orange 😭)
1668957102180575852694611169781.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Blimey Simon Lazenby could leave Carlos alone, he wants to go and relax after a tough season!

Reactions: 5
Oh you are too kind.

I really do need to keep writing and get this story written. Mick may not have left F1 in the story, Daniel may not be "retired".
As a fellow writer: yes, you need to keep that fantasy alive, I'm not letting Daniel go and you're not doing it ❤
You know I'm here to keep you writing, and I'll always be your biggest fan 💚
(To refresh your memory, in my writing Daniel and Seb are getting Horner out of red bull and gets the whole team on a wholesome road 🙌)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They better not keeping it beige!!

- I have a beige home and I'm upgrading it with accent walls and other colors.
Sincerely my yellow corner: (the sky isn't that orange/red, its a papaya orange 😭)
.View attachment 1745992
Your home always looks so cosy! This is my current view. The cat is in a fit of depression because he knows I won’t always be home on a Sunday now 🤣

1668957423364.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Your home always looks so cosy! This is my current view. The cat is in a fit of depression because he knows I won’t always be home on a Sunday now 🤣

View attachment 1746018
My home is mostly a mess, my dog had been dragging herself against the pillow of the yellow chair and pulling the pillow out for about a week, I haven't been able to clean it this week, as I've been sick and then I had to go to a workshop on Friday. I might not clean my house until next week 😂

I love your cat, he's really my spirit animal ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.