F1 Chatter #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Seb was speeding heโ€™s truly come full circle with his first 6 seconds in F1 being a speeding penalty ๐Ÿ’€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I say aim for the f2 drivers- especially after Marcus and Clem speaking about how much they've spent on nights out
[/QUOTE]
We need to aim high I say!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If Seb was speeding heโ€™s truly come full circle with his first 6 seconds in F1 being a speeding penalty ๐Ÿ’€
i actually love the poetry of this.

and yes charles, you play the long game, take him down! we all know max isnโ€™t going to be any help to checo (unless he wants to try for a redemption arc).

oh no fernando - how many times is this :(

• Sad
Reactions: 5
for all my complaining about max last week i really hope he keeps up his petty resentment today - sorry checo but i am all about charles ๐Ÿคฃ

incoming rb drama?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
for all my complaining about max last week i really hope he keeps up his petty resentment today - sorry checo but i am all about charles ๐Ÿคฃ

incoming rb drama?!
I wonโ€™t be happy unless there is a fight in the garage after, with Ted reporting on the whole thing!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.