F1 Chatter #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know who's going to ROC next year? 😏
We're going! Or, I'm going to try and get myself there at least! It's just an eight hour drive, through the Swedish wilderness, it's not that far 😅
Ah I would LOVE to go. It seems so wholesome...and when they all went into the ice pool 🤣.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ah I would LOVE to go. It seems so wholesome...and when they all went into the ice pool 🤣.
I'm just hoping they can use the track they were supposed to use this year 😂
The worst thing is that I wouldn't be surprised if I found myself in a Sauna or in the ice pool with Mika, DC and Seb 😂😂 I've been known to pull off the most amazing stuff after a few beers 😂
I would probably start off the Sauna talk with saying to DC it's no worry, I've seen your ballsack before 😂

• Haha
i would put actual money on him coming back with audi! and you’re so right that i think they would fight to get him too. the more i think about it the more i feel pretty okay with him having maybe a year out. i think it will do him good.
Think of it this way. Audi arrive as a new team in 2026. Seb will have had 3 seasons out. Michael returned after 3 seasons out, to Mercedes, a new entrant.

Following in his idol's footsteps.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Think of it this way. Audi arrive as a new team in 2026. Seb will have had 3 seasons out. Michael returned after 3 seasons out, to Mercedes, a new entrant.

Or, hear me out, Vettel replaces Binotto....amazing. He gets to win the WDC with Ferrari after all (we are all Ferrari fans, even if we say we're not....)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Poor Charles. Trying to eat dinner & this idiot questioning him. So gracious of him to even have a conversation with him.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I would love to see mick at Williams but according to kym if Logan doesn’t get his SP points it’ll be Jack Doohan 🤨

• Heart
  • Sad
And there it is 😭
aw mick 😭

knew it was coming, why did they have to leave it for so long when we all already knew?!

love esteban’s comment though 💙 come back and come back stronger!

this this this! the dream 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think the Haas announcement is brutal and a bit crappy tbh. It’s a contrast to the other team departure announcements we have seen recently

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.