F1 Chatter #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else a little worried he might get fired?😬Max has already implied he’s the reason he’s boycotting, and has said he’s making the social media toxicity worse (I’m choosing to ignore that lie). Idk if Sky will want their brand damaged in any way …
If sky fire ted over an opinion I’ll cancel my sky package (my parents sky package but still)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If sky fire ted over an opinion I’ll cancel my sky package (my parents sky package but still)
According to Horner Max was “very upset” about it. I thought this was the guy that was always calm, just said Lewis fans were sour and he was happy with the way he won? Doesn’t sound like that to me! But also I think it’s only a boycott for this weekend, sadly 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just popping in to ask has anyone else seen the rumours about red bull looking to sell AT now dietrich has passed away and that they could be bought by Andretti and that could be a seat option for Daniel after next year?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just popping in to ask has anyone else seen the rumours about red bull looking to sell AT now dietrich has passed away and that they could be bought by Andretti and that could be a seat option for Daniel after next year?
Ooohh interesting 👀
Now that AT is a sister team rather than a junior I could see that happening as if they aren't really using their rbr academy drivers for seats what's really the point in having a 2nd team that's not really bringing in a lot of money

Daniel!! You need to think about what you say.
I really hope one of the channels scoops him up as a pundit for next season

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They’ve been kinda prepping to sell it for a while, or there’s certainly been murmurs about it. Makes sense since they don’t really have reliable talent in their junior categories and seem to be opting for experienced drivers to partner max. Mario Andretti said recently they would absolutely be on the grid as early as 2024 so I could definitely see them taking Daniel (and would love with all my heart for them to do that) 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Good to see you here 😘 Interesting! I did wonder if this would happen after Dietrich passed away. AT really isn’t serving it’s purpose anymore as a feeder team. The car is so tit that any (well, most) drivers who get promoted just bottle it as soon as they get near a RB car. So what’s the point in investing any money in a tit box like the AT03 if you’re not gaining any future champions out of it? Would love for Andretti to buy the team and hopefully give it a new lease of life. And at least there’s more of an Italian connection there too which my little Tifosi heart would enjoy (grasping at straws there but still 😂).

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think this would be a good move for Andretti! I know a lot of teams don’t want him to form an actual extra team so for him to buy an existing one could definitely work. Daniel and Colton Herta as teammates would be something for sure😅

And yeah I don’t see the purpose of AT as a RB junior team anymore. By taking on De Vries, as happy as I am for him it just shows they’re not interested in it being purely for their own drivers anymore. He’s 27 and has never had anything to do with Red Bull previously😅so they may as well sell it if they can

Reactions: 5
Ugh I know right! Like last week when we barely got any Seb vs Nando action at the end of the race!

Btw I love your username 🥹💕
Don't start me on it, like they didn't even catch Max go over the finish line in Japan 🤦‍♀️

I am obsessed with the imola cat, more so since I realised they were called Formulino 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Don't start me on it, like they didn't even catch Max go over the finish line in Japan 🤦‍♀️

I am obsessed with the imola cat, more so since I realised they were called Formulino 😅
Hahahaha and then when he didn’t even realise he’d won too! It’s just been so amateur this year 🤣

She’s so adorable! I want to meet her 😭💕

1667177477771.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.