F1 Chatter #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is incredibly generic in a very catchy way but i’ll forget what it sounds like two seconds after i’ve heard it 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cyprus is Mediterranean party gone right, with the party mode. But still not ESC enough for me

Reactions: 1
Norwegian songwriters - compared to Bohemian Rhapsody - I can already say it isn't.

But it's good!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I am impressed by is balance skills. I would have fall over at least 10 times by now πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Omg Switzerland what a performance

Where are they finding these guys?? Gjon's Tears from Switzerland a couple of years ago was also incredible!!

THEY ARE STILL FUCKINGS DOING THE DVD.

that RUNESTEIN IS OURS, SWEDES! duck OFF!!! you don't have any Vikings, and are not invited to

20220923_182551.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would like to have her confidence to put on a suit like that πŸ˜‚
Why is everyone in their underwear this year ? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She sounds a bit off key. Not a patch on Joker Out from last year. I'm still mad they didn't place well last year. (Can you tell I always tend to like the ones who never do well)

Reactions: 4
I'm going to dress up like her with my friend for this years "Julebukk" (Google it) we will be walking in her area and not mine πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.