F1 Chatter #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I say it everytime but Lando slamming the champagne on the ground (…or his thigh) 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am trying to overanalyse Checo's body language, does he look like he knows something about his future in RB :ROFLMAO:😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You could see Lando was considering it!
if anyone was going to on that podium, then it was lando!

i want that thing around someone’s neck in a photo before the end of the day, hop to it lando 🤣

• Haha
I am trying to overanalyse Checo,s bodylanguage, does he look like he knows something about his future in RB :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:😅

Good or bad? I think Carlos would have been closer to Max in that race.

Love checo saying yeh we dirnt quite have the same pace as max - let’s think why that might be 🤔

Sorry don’t hate Checo just need someone to bring the fight to max!!!

Reactions: 2
have to say, even with the dreaded double RB podium, i enjoyed that race 🤣 i’m not mad i woke up for it at least, which is a change!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.