F1 Chatter #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I MADE IT WAHOOOOO! Maybe that late afternoon nap was what I needed after all!

I skim read this initially and thought it was a Stephen post about wanting him in your throat πŸ˜‚
I meaaaan I wouldn’t say no :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A guy from HAAS died yesterday, younger than me πŸ˜”
Yeah I was talking to my friend about him he hasn’t even been married a year but has been sick for a while and still came to work everyday until about 2 months ago 😭

In other news I’m in vegas right now and my god it’s going to be content heaven from the drivers (not really my cup of tea though) the view from my hotel is the start line and I can see them starting to build the hospitality

5F8DE249-200B-4F18-AC69-C97C9932BEAC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I LOVE how we all became Lance fangirls in unison last night. Horsey and Iona have also joined the Stroll fandom. Effortless πŸ‘Œ
Horsey really got the whole thirst from me yesterday πŸ˜‚
I'm not even embarrassed about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I dunno, I feel like Lewis would DEMAND that he have your full attention πŸ₯΅
I'd love to see Lewis handle two brats like myself and Lance πŸ˜‚
Lewis has my full attention every day of the year, but right now he'll have to share the attention. πŸ₯΅
……….. can we make that a foursome?! πŸ₯Ί
Just to make sure Lewis gets enough attention πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

Me too! I'll keep working on them 😩
I tried with Horsey yesterday (or earlier today).

They'll come back if/when they feel like it❀ But when they do, we'll have a party πŸ’ƒ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Fun fact from fp3 rhat was on my screen, it's 16 years since Fernando 2nd wdc today. Most of the grid was in primary school I think and he beats some of them today (incl.his teammate) ! I' ll give it to Fernando, it's a cool story, his career.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
My cousin who is in California is laughing at me complaining about sitting up and trying to stay awake to watch this

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.