F1 Chatter #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad news for RB. Hope they don't use it as an excuse to dodge certain questions. That's not nice of me, sorry! But this is the kind of thing Christian would do.
It's exactly what I said to my husband when they announced it. Don't be sorry, it doesn't mean your not nice, you just know the score with Horner and Redbull.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Argh! Finally finished my notes with the skin of my teeth. Must admit my handwriting did become scrawly towards the end.

Sad to hear of Mateschitz's death.

Disappointed if Logan Sargeant does happen to be a Trumpie.

Let's hope I can stay awake for quali.

• Heart
Good evening lovelies!!

Missed FPs yesterday so caught up this afternoon before going out for dinner, now plopped on the couch in my fluffy pjs catching up on the thread. I could get used to these night-time race weekends πŸ˜…

from the old thread but those Lance photos areπŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅ the man has me by the throat right now. sorry charles & daniel

• Heart
Reactions: 12
i’ve never started a new f1 thread before guys i don’t know, is there new RB drama? here’s a photo of charles:

View attachment 1670659

ladies and stephen! let’s get back to what we do best! love you all 😘

also:

Thankyou @LaBlonde
SHARL for good luck with his dimples😘

I am lying down, watching on my phone with computer far away, lets see how it goesπŸ˜‚

• Heart
Happy new thread!

Just found my forth and last beer for tonight, and I also decided to have a little aquavit with it!πŸ’ƒ

• Heart
I MADE IT WAHOOOOO! Maybe that late afternoon nap was what I needed after all!

Good evening lovelies!!

Missed FPs yesterday so caught up this afternoon before going out for dinner, now plopped on the couch in my fluffy pjs catching up on the thread. I could get used to these night-time race weekends πŸ˜…

from the old thread but those Lance photos areπŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅ the man has me by the throat right now. sorry charles & daniel
I skim read this initially and thought it was a Stephen post about wanting him in your throat πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok, do we vote Lance will be in q3 or the trance causes delusions? ;)

For the sake of Carlos' patience I wish him a great quali :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I MADE IT WAHOOOOO! Maybe that late afternoon nap was what I needed after all!

I skim read this initially and thought it was a Stephen post about wanting him in your throat πŸ˜‚
I could go for some Lance down my throat after quali, just saying πŸ˜‚
Ok, do we vote Lance will be in q3 or the trance causes delusions? ;)

For the sake of Carlos' patience I wish him a great quali :love:
Lance is getting his own boost by going full cowboy 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I could go for some Lance down my throat after quali, just saying πŸ˜‚

Lance is getting his own boost by going full cowboy 😏
I LOVE how we all became Lance fangirls in unison last night. Horsey and Iona have also joined the Stroll fandom. Effortless πŸ‘Œ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.