F1 Chatter #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donโ€™t think Twitter realises how detrimental loss of air tunnel time is ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 1
I donโ€™t think Twitter realises how detrimental loss of air tunnel time is ๐Ÿค”
Itโ€™s reduced them from 70% to 63%. Thatโ€™s barely anything. Other teams engineers have said it would take a reduction of 40% to eliminate any advantage gained, if there was any

Reactions: 7
Iโ€™m have no idea if weโ€™re doing paddock outfits but Iโ€™m going to drop mine anyway ๐Ÿ˜‚
Friday
Simple very aac I know thereโ€™s divided opinions on these shoes but I absolutely love them
6EF39FC0-29E6-406E-BB98-133458791001.jpeg

Saturday
Not much to say but boring to be honest
0A6E8F4B-6BC6-498E-BEF5-C3CB1F9589F3.jpeg

Sunday
Absolutely love this dress
FECD878E-4EBD-4EC6-84F9-8CA4399B1942.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
CCF2110E-43A1-4B0C-856E-B07B53D44835.jpeg
Oh piss of whinger spice. Itโ€™s an absolute joke of a punishment and you know it. Stop crying and playing the victim again. Iโ€™m so angry at the FIA (even though I knew this was coming)

Iโ€™m have no idea if weโ€™re doing paddock outfits but Iโ€™m going to drop mine anyway ๐Ÿ˜‚
Friday
Simple very aac I know thereโ€™s divided opinions on these shoes but I absolutely love them
View attachment 1685731
Saturday
Not much to say but boring to be honest
View attachment 1685732
Sunday
Absolutely love this dress
View attachment 1685736
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ but especially that lilac dress!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Itโ€™s reduced them from 70% to 63%. Thatโ€™s barely anything. Other teams engineers have said it would take a reduction of 40% to eliminate any advantage gained, if there was any
Perhaps Iโ€™ve been misinformed then, they got away lightly no matter what.

So many test drivers today!

These drivers stats ๐Ÿ˜†

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.