F1 Chatter #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’ve never started a new f1 thread before guys i don’t know, is there new RB drama? here’s a photo of charles:

D915DCBD-8502-49DE-AA51-1BB43A7894CF.jpeg

ladies and stephen! let’s get back to what we do best! love you all 😘

also:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Seeing Christian Horner trending on Twitter can never be agood thing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Happy new thread! That Conor guy that imitate the drivers so well film something with Mercedes 😂😂

And what is new with red bull? I think i am missing something 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Happy new thread! That Conor guy that imitate the drivers so well film something with Mercedes 😂😂

Love seeing Toto and George who are often serious and clinical in the paddock (not a bad thing) having fun and being silly

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just saw this on twitter! Take off your helmet!! Can I change the helmet to something else & listen to it on repeat 🤣🤣. This is a man I can like without feeling like a cougar 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

george’s continuous head shake in this is wrecking me 🤣 he’s still shaking his head when they cut back to the corridor 🤣

edit: just realised how big that charles photo is oops. hope you’re all enjoying scrolling past his dimple into this thread 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just turned over and the Redbull owner has died.
That's bummed me out after a day of fun and wine. Suspecting Horner will use that to weasel out of any more press conferences 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Happy new thread - thanks @LaBlonde! Ted asking George to a nudist beach was not on my bingo card for this weekend!

Sad news for RB. Hope they don't use it as an excuse to dodge certain questions. That's not nice of me, sorry! But this is the kind of thing Christian would do.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.