Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The Italian 2020 Podium was my all time favourite podium (of recent years). Just the joy of everyone up there made me so happy, each of them was just so delighted with themselves and it was so wholesome!!!
pierre-gasly-podium-1.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just turned over and the Redbull owner has died.
That's bummed me out after a day of fun and wine. Suspecting Horner will use that to weasel out of any more press conferences 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Fucking hell I just arrived at work, opened my bag and... Forgot my laptop. So I'm going back home now 🙃 I must be hormonal because I went to the toilet and cried out of frustration 🤣🤣 first time I've ever done this! Might just go back to sleep when I get home 🥲
oh no! hope you’re okay now 💙 crying from frustration is the worst but don’t be hard on yourself!

also morning (nearly afternoon) everyone 😘 i have the day off so currently relaxing with a face mask and an iced coffee. the iced coffee may be a bad idea for wales in october but i’m enjoying it 🤣

He’s so done with the FIA 😂 You can tell he’s trying so hard to not say anything bad 🤣

i don’t blame him! release those thoughts on THE BLOG pierre!

i’m still annoyed about it, and this red bull bias. i did read that haas are asking for clarification on why kmag has been called in so often while checo was able to continue though.

also the first thing i saw when i opened tumblr this morning was this giant photo of pierre so enjoy:

CB06248D-850E-45B8-9A10-534869C69887.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Minttu

VIP Member
Off to bed now, early start and another mad week ahead for me! Love you ladies lots, you’re such a fabulous bunch and I can’t believe I ever went without this place 💕 Night! x
Sweet dreams about Pierre for you 🥰😘

I'll be dreaming about me and Lance under the northern lightsz btw, this is what I got with my phone while walking the dog:
20221023_235256.jpg

No added timer or anything(had a dog dragging on my hand while taking the picture, so it's blurry) , will set my camerabattery to charge tonight, to see if I'm able to get anything actually worth posting tomorrow 😂
I LOVE LIVING THIS FAR NORHT!

• Heart
  • Wow

LaBlonde

VIP Member
i’ve never started a new f1 thread before guys i don’t know, is there new RB drama? here’s a photo of charles:

D915DCBD-8502-49DE-AA51-1BB43A7894CF.jpeg

ladies and stephen! let’s get back to what we do best! love you all 😘

also:

• Heart
  • Haha

e456

10% is legitimately nothing for a team that’s as far ahead as they are, it should have been 25% as originally proposed. Horner probably bribed the FIA President let’s be honest he’d definitely stoop that low

• Heart

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
Talking of @1millionjellybeans and her dreams. I had a really weird one about Susie and Toto. They had written a book and were doing a signing in my local shopping centre. It was so random and unfortunately not sexual at all.

Like yeah 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

e456

Oh she was there alright, saw her hug him in the crowd.

I’m just so angry. And so sad for Lewis that he’s surrounded by these people and there’s nothing he can do about it. Seeing him up there having to smile with Helmut after all the disgusting things he’s said about him broke me, in all honesty. I’m so tired of it

• Heart
  • Sad

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I also won a threepack of Kindereggs in a raffle, so I've already found my inner child and are building the tiny figures 😂 (is it just me, or was the figures much harder when I was young? Not only because I was younger, but I swear, there was more pieces in them 20 years ago)
omg i love kinder eggs but you’re so right! i was out with a friend and her little girl a few weeks back and her daughter had one. i was fully ready to build but the toy was like a one click and done. i remember them being multiple pieces when i was a kid 🤣

carlos, i would have done the same. you have to take these opportunities when they’re there:

• Heart
  • Haha
Serious question but who do you actually reckon would be the best in bed?
I’d love to have my wicked way with Charles but reckon he’d be really into looking at himself 🥺
Lando would be like a horrifying teenager, prob a one pump and done
Lewis.. (I know you lot are fans so I will tread carefully but I’m not convinced he’s 100% into the ladies) but I reckon he’d be ok
Daniel R would be funny guy, probs turn you upside down and do something wild
George Russell I’m convinced is A sexual
Max I’m not even going there cos it’s horrifying
Alonso has age on his side but I’m not convinced he’s a wild thing
Which leads me to conclude after much thought to checo or Carlos. Hmm
Genuinely think it would probably be Alonso. The man was an absolute poon hound back in the day 😅. Def think the older ones, Seb, K Mag, Checo etc know what they are doing in the bedroom....out of the younger ones...Carlos and Pierre look like men, not boys... they know they are good. Couldn't care less if Lewis isn't straight....hot is hot and he could read a phone book to me and I'd be panting.
We all know Toto is the best though. I bet that man is absolute 🔥

• Heart
  • Haha

CeCesworld

VIP Member
Mick had a damaged car after being Latified 😒

I feel sorry for Lewis, having to share the cool down room with Helmut and Max. I got the feeling he would have rather had pins stuck in his eyes.

• Sad
  • Haha

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
I'm not gonna lie hearing this again yesterday got me hyped 😂

I'm all good now after this morning's wobble, I'm usually so organised so it really threw me for some reason. thankfully work was quiet today and I had a quick nap at lunch so normal service has resumed 😊

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
So uhm, yeah, this race killed my vibe a little. I'm going to walk the dog over the fields and look for this; (these pictures were taken only 1.5 hours away from me)
Screenshot_20221023-233755_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart