F1 chatter #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh gosh, if Logan loses to avatars he will be done 😂 (I am not sure how it will work but I am tempted to see Jnsn's avatar)

Edit: link doesnt work but it was to Jenson's post about his awatar and Williams race

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oscar on the Williams podcast ?? 😁

this can be interesting even if he is there for a short while, I always forget that Oscar and Logan know eachother well and the joined nice guy vibes of Oscar and Alex can be really fun:LOL:
---
get a rooooooom guys

---
we need to make a new thread but I will wait until more people are here

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
this can be interesting even if he is there for a short while, I always forget that Oscar and Logan know eachother well and the joined nice guy vibes of Oscar and Alex can be really fun:LOL:
---
get a rooooooom guys

---
we need to make a new thread but I will wait until more people are here
I'm going to make a new thread now, better to just have the new one, isn't it? 😅
---

New thread here💚

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.