F1 chatter #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We made it guys, technically it was the last week of winterbreak!
can’t believe we did it 🙌🏻🙌🏻

sending thanks and #goodvibes to lewis for making that last part so entertaining, couldn’t have done it without him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

sending thanks and #goodvibes to lewis for making that last part so entertaining, couldn’t have done it without him 🤣
Big thanks also to the late arrivals of Alonso possibly moving to Mercedes and Christian Horner being a crappy person for making the last 2 weeks more interesting than pretty much than entire 2023 season

• Haha
Reactions: 10
those last weeks of winter break had been more fun then most of 23 😂

cars will be on track next week and guess who‘s in meeting for most of those days? 🙄

also didn‘t realize it’s just 3 days for one car each - can they even refit a car so everyone gets 1,5 days?

Reactions: 7
Thank GOD for that. Weekends have become pointless since December....I'm quite lost without F1 dictating them!
I also think some of you have lost your minds because, whilst my irritation with Lando has gone and I find him quite amusing now...there is NO WAY y'all still find him hot with this awful facial hair! Ladies c'mon...glad he can grow it now but just because you can, doesn't mean you should. Bless him but no. The hair can stay though.
I’m old and blaming the HRT 😂
---
those last weeks of winter break had been more fun then most of 23 😂

cars will be on track next week and guess who‘s in meeting for most of those days? 🙄

also didn‘t realize it’s just 3 days for one car each - can they even refit a car so everyone gets 1,5 days?
Yep I’ve had a really dull boring winter and things all pick up next week just as the real actions starts 🙄

• Haha

God bless Lewis! He was probably thinking about the lads and lasses of the Tattle F1 thread when he planned the Ferrari move!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God bless Lewis! He was probably thinking about the lads and lasses of the Tattle F1 thread when he planned the Ferrari move!
🤣🤣🤣 he did! he was like “the ladies and stephen seem a little bored, i got u guys” and then BAM. he’s welcome to add more thirst traps to that if he really wants to hold our attention though.

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣 he did! he was like “the ladies and stephen seem a little bored, i got u guys” and then BAM. he’s welcome to add more thirst traps to that if he really wants to hold our attention though.
yeah would have been a lot easier to keep us happy then the move to Ferrari - and we are still waiting!! Come one Lewis, if you trained so hard for this season, show us!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
yeah would have been a lot easier to keep us happy then the move to Ferrari - and we are still waiting!! Come one Lewis, if you trained so hard for this season, show us!
He’s keeping all the gym selfies for a hard launch once the season starts 🙏🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I have no idea if it is true or not but if they manage to make the 0 pod works i will laugh so much 😂 Newey really went yeah Mercedes your idea was great but let me show you how you do it 😂

*i am still praying they get something wrong so the others can catch them. Let me be delulu 😅

• Haha
I have no idea if it is true or not but if they manage to make the 0 pod works i will laugh so much 😂 Newey really went yeah Mercedes your idea was great but let me show you how you do it 😂

*i am still praying they get something wrong so the others can catch them. Let me be delulu 😅

Did the rest did get that close to RB during the last races or are they already testing out for 26 onwards? Not sure how much regulations will be changed in total 🤔

and under the cost cap - how can they design two different style of pods when Merc wasn’t able to change it quickly 🤔

Did the rest did get that close to RB during the last races or are they already testing out for 26 onwards? Not sure how much regulations will be changed in total 🤔

and under the cost cap - how can they design two different style of pods when Merc wasn’t able to change it quickly 🤔
According to the conspiracy theories it's because they have twice more budget than everyone else (theirs + the VCARB one) to develop 😅.
But seriously i think they didn't develop the car much last year (because they were far ahead and because of the penalty) so maybe they are working on it since very early. If they really managed to put this then i will be really surprised and i bet Toto will either break a few headphones/desks or go into dépression 😅

Reactions: 2
According to the conspiracy theories it's because they have twice more budget than everyone else (theirs + the VCARB one) to develop 😅.
But seriously i think they didn't develop the car much last year (because they were far ahead and because of the penalty) so maybe they are working on it since very early. If they really managed to put this then i will be really surprised and i bet Toto will either break a few headphones/desks or go into dépression 😅
Toto will go into depression if he not only looses the biggest star (and sponsorship / point driver) and his bromance Horner in one season 😂

Merc admin unhinged- wonder if they are trying to push more George stuff this season to get him more popular

• Haha
I will make a new thread
---
New thread

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.