F1 chatter #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We survived the winterbreak and the sunshines of all factories are back

Pictures to follow

tumblr_14fc35cafcfd64a56dd3706da0d61162_868a2f89_640.jpg
tumblr_62182f8ff0f648234f81352e5006fead_a09cce0a_1280.jpg
tumblr_8f4a6741771dadc89bc3498d9c0e6c58_d7070de9_1280.jpg
tumblr_8968b5eb72aa411e9023c9ba6a810caf_739730b4_1280.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Posting the Petty Pobrecito Baguettey league in the new thread!

Before you join, create a new F1 account with a different or old email address and use your tattle name or something anonymous. Don't use your real name or it will show in the league!

Code: C8VE5B22N04

• Heart
Reactions: 8
First papaya podium of the year, hopefully first of many, after an amazing day in Extreme E. P2, missing out on the win by 0.16 seconds to RXR. The new driver pairing they have signed has elevated the team.

One of the closest Extreme E races I've ever watched. So competitive.

Hopefully the trophy cabinets at Woking will be bolstered across all the series this year.

Reactions: 7
First papaya podium of the year, hopefully first of many, after an amazing day in Extreme E. P2, missing out on the win by 0.16 seconds to RXR. The new driver pairing they have signed has elevated the team.

One of the closest Extreme E races I've ever watched. So competitive.

Hopefully the trophy cabinets at Woking will be bolstered across all the series this year.
That was the first Extreme E race I've watched and really enjoyed it - hoping for Payapa Podiums across every series 🀞🀞🀞

Reactions: 6
My team name may randomly change this year πŸ™„ they wouldn't let me pick nosey witches or Hamiltons ho's πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Screenshot_20240217_140248_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
I'd strip him of that race suit so quick. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tumblr_64c4c655f6514ed83465ce548b63329b_d19d7459_1280.jpg

---
This whole photoshoot looks like a fever dream πŸ₯΅

Lando is going for a sad seductive elf look
(the moustache must go asap, but he definitely looks more and more like an adult, with short breaks for being a babygirl:LOL:)
I am rewatching Lord of The Rings and the Hobbit, so maybe that's why my mind went there, these films always affect my perception of reality

• Haha
  • Heart
I cannot tell if this is that Pierluigi Carlos trained with at some point my my hopes are that the guy who talks to Carlos next to the wall in that short clip is him, but even if he isn't I hope this is not the last time we see this guy, out of pure curiosity :ROFLMAO:

does anyone know what will be shown from testing?

Reactions: 2
No we don't. Stop it.

SERIOUSLY?????
You've all lost your damned minds!
I blame the winter break.
I'm sure you'll all be perfectly reasonable when the season starts....or when Lewis finally posts a thirst trap.
Don't worry jellybeans, the ice baths will be back soon πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
No we don't. Stop it.

SERIOUSLY?????
You've all lost your damned minds!
I blame the winter break.
I'm sure you'll all be perfectly reasonable when the season starts....or when Lewis finally posts a thirst trap.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

it’s not our fault Lando has gone from a skinny funny baby faced lad to a mighty fine looking man over the winter break. And I feel this should be celebrated. πŸ˜‰

(Jeez we need some racing to discuss!! Not testing cos that will just be full of hot takes on Twitter and people repeatedly saying ITS JUST T

• Haha
I cannot tell if this is that Pierluigi Carlos trained with at some point my my hopes are that the guy who talks to Carlos next to the wall in that short clip is him, but even if he isn't I hope this is not the last time we see this guy, out of pure curiosity :ROFLMAO:

does anyone know what will be shown from testing?
They will show everything from testing 😁 8h of cars going vroom vroom each day for 3 days 😁 And i have thursday and friday off so i will probably watch a lot of it πŸ˜…
I think it will be on f1tv and canal + but i think skysport is probably broadcasting it too
And then you will have all the spΓ©culations on who looks fast and who doesn't when we will not know for sure before Bahrain quali πŸ˜…

They will show everything from testing 😁 8h of cars going vroom vroom each day for 3 days 😁 And i have thursday and friday off so i will probably watch a lot of it πŸ˜…
I think it will be on f1tv and canal + but i think skysport is probably broadcasting it too
And then you will have all the spΓ©culations on who looks fast and who doesn't when we will not know for sure before Bahrain quali πŸ˜…
And thanks for the tattle service of letting us (who need to work during those) hours know what and when we need to rewatch any thing πŸ˜‡πŸ€«

will be interesting if we get another Merc moment - but will the driver not already know after been in the car if they are able to keep up with the rest?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.