F1 Chatter #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
please Mercedes, you cannot not tell George, he needs to know the fight is until the very end....

Reactions: 6
and Ferrari is crazy, waiting for safety car in message to Carlos, please....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
you would think both Ferrari and Mercedes would be more active in informing the drivers of the situation, as the points situation for 2nd in costructors is very tight and changes constantly
---
and ffs Lewis pit stop infringement

Reactions: 3
MotoGP joining F1 in gift wrapping world championships in 2023 to men with the charisma of a toilet brush.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
have given up and am now attempting to assemble my christmas tree.

sadly, i am the logan of christmas decorations 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Will affect who gets P2 in the championship and give us some last min scandal Twitter can argue about for months?
Apparently it is because the mechanics weren't wearing their protection glasses. It should be a fine then. Like it's not Lewis fault.
Pierre pit stop is also under investigation..

Reactions: 2
Will affect who gets P2 in the championship and give us some last min scandal Twitter can argue about for months?
I think decision's limit affecting the result for Lewis in Abu Dhabi was exceeded in 2021 for the next 10 years to come so I hope it will not be something that affects the end result today....
---
now the same investigation for pit stop for Max

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.