F1 Chatter #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why don't they bring him in to change their tyres like other teams did ?? Honestly they will need to step up their stratégies next year if they fight at the top... 😔

Think the stewards will have a long night...

Reactions: 3
Good morning. Happy new thread!. Just watched q1. Daniel whoehoe...
Screenshot_20231103_204419_X.jpg

Now off to an appointment. Have a nice day everybody!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m so still getting up at stupid o’clock to watch Lando tootle round the back aren’t I 🙄

Sounds like we won’t know the real grid till later with penalities - why do we love this sport??

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It was a tame one ‘stupid idiot’ instead of the usual ‘******* stupid ****’ 😂
he’s so fed up with vegas that he couldn’t even generate the energy to swear - poor max 🤣
---
i am shocked watching it to see just how few people appear to be watching, or how few stands there are. is the seating only on the pit straight? they’re driving to no one for such large parts of it. it just looks such a lonely race for one for everyone keeps banging on about the ✨atmosphere✨

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
he’s so fed up with vegas that he couldn’t even generate the energy to swear - poor max 🤣
---
i am shocked watching it to see just how few people appear to be watching, or how few stands there are. is the seating only on the pit straight? they’re driving to no one for such large parts of it. it just looks such a lonely race for one for everyone keeps banging on about the ✨atmosphere✨
The aerial shots look great but can’t imagine it’s anything to look at from the stands.

Reactions: 3
I am watching on my phone and my stream has some delay, so it's hard for me to comment at the same time, but damn Lewis

Alex!

And for q3: Go Shaaaaarl!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.