F1 Chatter #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so weird to see them doing lap after lap after lap when it's not raining. I am not used to this 😅

Reactions: 4
I know! I was hiding behind my hands when Max chucked it round 🫣
same! the wall just seems to appear out of nowhere and they really have to throw themselves into it - i don’t like it 🫣

i also hate the finish line placement. it’s so odd to literally have it on the bend like that with such a short straight in front: it took me by surprise just now!

Reactions: 2
Well, if this place gives us a non Max dominant race that might be it's only grace.
Also....all that talk about how great it would look under the lights? You rarely bloody see them 🤣. I'm sure it looks better when you are there but at least with Monaco you can see all the historic buildings as they drive by.

Reactions: 7
Well, if this place gives us a non Max dominant race that might be it's only grace.
Also....all that talk about how great it would look under the lights? You rarely bloody see them 🤣. I'm sure it looks better when you are there but at least with Monaco you can see all the historic buildings as they drive by.
You are right actually, literally just looks it could be a road anywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.