F1 Chatter #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Lando attacked too much and cooked his tyres. Fernando is gaining a lot on him now πŸ˜ͺ

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
damn, this Red Bull is so quick, it looks like Max let Lando so close just for fun

Reactions: 4
I guess we hope that maybe they missed a bit in the clean up and some debris (safely) punctures a tyre on that Red Bull.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't know of Lewis is managing his tyres or just struggling but he is so slow...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
coming back to Sharl for a sec, did you notice they didn't even show his little cupcake face, at least on f1tv they only aired audio of his interview with caption "voice of Charles Leclerc" :cry:

• Sad
coming back to Sharl for a sec, did you notice they didn't even show his little cupcake face, at least on f1tv they only aired audio of his interview with caption "voice of Charles Leclerc" :cry:
Sky showed him and he was full neglected puppy mode 😭

• Sad
When Checo overtakes Hamilton and you can’t even be happy cos you’re not sure which one you like least πŸ’”πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Can someone just take one for the team and (safely) eliminate max πŸ˜‡

• Heart
  • Haha
There was a little glitch on the map tracker with Lando point no moving anymore. I had a heartattack for a second πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Alpine is taking Ferrari place for the worst pit stop time... 4s stop for Pierre what was that ?
---
27 seconds between Norris and alonso?? Wtf is going on??
It was because Fernando had pitted but not lando

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.