F1 Chatter #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why does it show lap 3 out of 71, they didn;t compete 3 laps, did they? or I missed this somehow :LOL:
Well they did 1 lap after the start. Then 1 under safety car. And they crossed the line a third time in the pit lane when the red flag come out.

Reactions: 3
Was trying to eat my roast like a civilised person when all that happened.
Of course Sharl didn't even make it to the starting grid...I optimistically put him P2 in my F1 play. Never again.
Let's duck tit up Interlagos!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
to be honest my plans for this evening were that by this time the race will enter the boring phase so I will be able to multitask and watch it with one eye woth the other on different stuff. what a surprise, and now what :LOL:
Was planning the same πŸ˜‚ guess I'll be stuck here for the rest of the evening now
---
Throw the whole damn Ferraris away 😭😭
Leave them in the desert after Abu. No need to keep it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All this kerfuffle just to watch max be 20 seconds ahead by lap 10

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Happy new thread...
Just tuned in...saw what happened...

Hope new start will go good without damage...
Screenshot_20230907_221135_X.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm not saying I caused this, but I got off the train just as the crash happened after being at the football and the red flag bought me the time I needed to walk home and make tea. F1 gods you better have made this happen cos you need me to see this race!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought the red safety car was Charles zooming to join the back of the grid. I’ve gone full delulu πŸ₯΄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is me

View attachment 2553312

SAME! I’m so behind on my studying and was hoping to be done by 7pm so I could have an evening nerd session! 🀣
I cannot wait for the winter break when we will be able to plan the watchalongs like civilised people and start them and finish with full predictability

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What was that Charles? Just watched the start replay as Iβ€˜m at the Kennedy space center - before heading down to Miami

And why is there still a flying πŸ›ž

• Heart
I cannot wait for the winter break when we will be able to plan the watchalongs like civilised people and start them and finish with full predictability
Sooo excited to have our watchalongs again this next break! They were so fun last year! I want to rewatch the Aus GP cos that was carnage πŸ’€

• Heart
Reactions: 4
well, I feel for Lewis of course, but that Alonso's overtake was hot, as their battles are always
---
go Lando, he is going for it

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.