Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
It was dreadful!! I follow James Jordan on twitter. He comments on each dance & scores them. Loads of people complaining including him tonight. That whole casualty scene was so cringe.
it just seemed incredibly unfair to me that some people were dancing to the grange hill theme(?!?) when other people got to dance to actual abba!

i love hamza so much though! he has to win.

Reactions: 3

aac_124

VIP Member
Since you are a younger version of myself, you'll get drunk at the wedding and fuck the dude in the bathroom ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚ It will be fine, you will have fun ๐Ÿ˜˜

And also: its so considerate of the couple to have their wedding on a race free weekend ๐Ÿ˜‚
Thanks min that could very well happen ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and yes very considerate ๐Ÿ˜‚โค

Iโ€™ve still not decided what Iโ€™m going to wear to this wedding either this is what happens when your addicted to buying new clothes๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
For once Pierre, I thought you should have gone with skinny jeans. OR AT LEAST HAVE THE COMMOM SENSE TO PUT YOUR PANTS OVER THE BOOTS. it's disgusting to see such a cowboy fashion crime happening.

I also had to look quickly at the brands website. Some of the pictures of the boots look photoshopped, just like any model in any magazine. No boots are that smooth when they are made out of the rough side of a hide. (i knew my leathercraft skills would come in handy one day)

• Haha

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Lovely post @Minttu ๐Ÿ’• I am so grateful for our little safe haven on here where we can share our views, have healthy debate and support each other after bad weekends. I took yesterday really hard tbh, so forced myself to have a bit of an offline day today - went out for breakfast with a friend, visited my mum and bought more plants ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m really glad weโ€™ve got a week off from it now, need to recharge my batteries from this sport. Not delved into the cost cap stuff too much today as I couldnโ€™t face it but going to read up tomorrow after a good sleep.

Hope your on call didnโ€™t go too badly @1millionjellybeans!
Sending you a huge hug @Bobby1743 ๐Ÿ’• I donโ€™t envy children growing up in todayโ€™s world with so many pressures. Iโ€™m sure youโ€™re doing an amazing job, he just needs to know that you are proud of him no matter what and as long as heโ€™s happy then you are too!
Omg I am dead! Why does it look like theyโ€™re two kids in a playground with a dad forcing them to play together. The way Este got pushed towards him at the start like TALK TO YOUR FRIEND. This is deffo going to be French Rosberg/Hamilton and I am so here for it.
the little push in is killing me! ๐Ÿคฃ itโ€™s complete NOW GO AND MAKE FRIENDS and este being like but dad i donโ€™t wanna, i hate him. i already love it.

glad you had such a lovely sounding day ๐Ÿ’™

• Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
Thanks min that could very well happen ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and yes very considerate ๐Ÿ˜‚โค
have fun Aac, but remember to protect your heart ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
good to hear that this is a good friend and you communicate well, it is important to check whether you are both on the same page๐Ÿ˜Š Just take care and enjoy ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Hello everyone! Hope you have a great day. Let the drama beggins ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Apparently it is Aston broke the budget cap but it is only procedurial (whatever that means). Red Bull overspend is just minor. But they won't tell what sanction they will take today

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Seb must be so happy about the trees :love::love:

I messed the times and thought FP3 starts now, so I almost ran with my McDonalds fries only to sit in front of a computer and realise theres almost one hour until it starts ๐Ÿ˜‚

do I see correctly that Williams announced this new guy? what do you guys think? I have no clue about these younger ones because I don;t follow other categories, only knew Nyck from F1tv and Oscar a bit or the ones you mention here more often. Does Williams' choice make any sense to you? I would rely on your opninions here :LOL:

So now we are left only with Haas seat to be known, right?
Yes they announced Sargeant earlier but only if he gets his superlicense. He is currently p3 in f2 and need to finish in the top 5 in the championship to get it. I don't really know what to think about it, he is not bad obviously but he isn't amazing either (in my opinion). And it was his first year in f2 so i think that another year in the serie would have been better but we will see what he can do.
And they probably choose him because he is american (and Williams is now owned by american investors)

lucha.43

VIP Member
oh my dear girls and Stephen, I am having an eventful day, typical life: from unexpected hype to surprises from the other end of the spectrum that need quick intervention. all I can say is that red flags never stop being red flags, and usually one's intuition is right. A story of someone I know from recent days is another proof for me of this today. Always listen to your intuition when it comes to people.

I have a minute to catch my breath and gather my thoughts, so I came here, I hope you are all doing fine, rise and shine, we are all unicorns like LewLew says :)))
I feel like hugging Lewis today (in friendly cuddly fluffy way)

but

Carlos, dios mio, I want to sit in this car while you're driving, what a beauty! :love::love:

View attachment 1648402

I have tattle in dark mode all the time, just sayin' :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Oh no, I hope youโ€™re okay!! Happy we can be a place for you to catch a breath ๐Ÿ˜

• Heart

lozzzzzzy

I am so happy for Pato ๐Ÿ˜

I was hoping they ran Pato in Mexico but still I'm so happy for him!!!!

Is there a reason why there are so many rookies running FP1 at COTA? I know that they have to run young drivers twice in a season but its weird that there are 4 rookies running in one session when there are so many races

• Heart

kubnikol

VIP Member
also, I am more and more covinced about my petition regarding skinny jeans - I don;t know how long can I stand baggy pants, I reached a point when I can only post the pic of Lewis (even Lewis!) from waist up๐Ÿ˜ณ
View attachment 1668127
I bought one , you know to be โ€œtrendy โ€œ and i just cant wear them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ skinny jeans are life ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

Minttu

VIP Member
Minttu are you going to the GP? Thatโ€™s awesome! Have an absolute ball girl.
Sadly I'm not, just dreaming about living out my inner cowboy fantasies in my post about outfits ๐Ÿ˜… If I really was going to a race, it probably wouldn't be this race, most likely one of the European ones ๐Ÿ˜…

I'll be sitting at home, drinking wine, eating my pizza (or other kinds of good food) this whole weekend, just like everyone else ๐Ÿ˜…

He's shaved and I don't like
He's cutting his hair to loose some extra grams, so he can be even faster in the last races ๐Ÿ˜…