F1 chatter #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[/QUOTE]
coming back to George - it kind of worried me he spoke about being forecast to be on podium. I know he was stressed and he said it during the race while being so back after starting 3rd, but you can;t assume you are "forecast" for podium, especially when you know the weather was going to be mixed/unknown anyway today... you set up yourself for dissapointment, instead of just putting your head down and seeing what you can do... oh George. I hope he will feel better tomorrow.
^ this, no one is ā€˜forecastā€™ to be on the podium except Max, I wonder if Merc are blowing smoke up his arse to keep him happy.

Reactions: 7
^ this, no one is ā€˜forecastā€™ to be on the podium except Max, I wonder if Merc are blowing smoke up his arse to keep him happy.
ā€œforecastā€ was such a strange word choice. like you say, the only driver who can argue that they are forecast a podium right now is max! itā€™s one thing to say hoping for or expecting, but forecast is like an inevitability. i enjoy georgeā€™s radios most of the time but that one was nagl.

Reactions: 5
ā€œforecastā€ was such a strange word choice. like you say, the only driver who can argue that they are forecast a podium right now is max! itā€™s one thing to say hoping for or expecting, but forecast is like an inevitability. i enjoy georgeā€™s radios most of the time but that one was nagl.
I donā€™t dislike George but I bet he is an absolute nightmare to manage (as is Lewis) they are total children!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I donā€™t dislike George but I bet he is an absolute nightmare to manage (as is Lewis) they are in total children!
omg imagine! he and lewis are very similar in temperament imo: great when things are going well but absolute storm clouds end of the world when things get tricky.

Reactions: 6
omg imagine! he and lewis are very similar in temperament imo: great when things are going well but absolute storm clouds end of the world when things get tricky.
Basically overgrown, spoilt, entitled teens

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wouldn't have Lando any other way than being an absolute little shite of a brat. Or any of them to be honest.
and i wouldnā€™t have charles any other way than being the absolute main character of his life at all times šŸ¤£

i think you have to have a degree of arrogance and self-absorbness to do this job in the first place. youā€™re literally out there playing for yourself.

• Heart
Wasnā€™t it cheisti
i think you have to have a degree of arrogance and self-absorbness to do this job in the first place. youā€™re literally out there playing for yourself.
On top you race against your team mate

Reactions: 1
Donā€™t worry Daniel, Nurse Rayne is on her way šŸ˜‚
How does he look so hot in his hospital bed after surgery šŸ„µ ignoring the tattoos
A91A2FBE-0139-4476-B98F-D3E6C19758E4.jpeg

• Heart
Help I think Iā€™ve got the ick šŸ˜‚ I must tell myself this is not a random man on hinge šŸ¤­
i love daniel but god, rayne, can you IMAGINE what his hinge profile would be like šŸ¤£
---
Iā€™m the biggest Lewis fan going šŸ˜‚. Yes all spoilt brats!
to be fair, you also didnā€™t throw anyoneā€™s personality as an insult šŸ™ƒ
---
I SHALL MAKE A NEW THREAD šŸ’™
---
new thread here:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.