F1 chatter #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are past the first half of the summer break :ROFLMAO: - less eventful than expected

Daniel knows it's @Bobby1743 's birthday today so he posted this
he deserves an applause because other drivers* are lazy with posting

* except George who deserves an honorable mention because of this
now we are waiting for Lewis' photo reply to that picture (and more others)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
We are past the first half of the summer break :ROFLMAO: - less eventful than expected

Daniel knows it's @Bobby1743 's birthday today so he posted this
he deserves an applause because other drivers* are lazy with posting

* except George who deserves an honorable mention because of this
now we are waiting for Lewis' photo reply to that picture (and more others)
Thanks everybody! The sweet messages (and DR pictures) make me feel a lot better😊

Happy new thread!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Whoever posted that Oscar/Lando clip in the last thread, I don't think Lando has ever looked make disgusted than when Oscar chooses seafood. Like this might be what breaks up Landoscar. πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ooh, I can;t see the tiktok, can you write usersname of the clip:LOL: (even though I am a little bit afraid to check, a mullet?:oops:)
---
Pato, with variety of photos :ROFLMAO:
I'd straddle him like his dog in pic 8, and I will listen to no judgement, I know it's grim, but no.4, I would let him wring his sweat soaked t-shirt out into my mouth, and crawl between his legs in no.3.

He gives me all the good content.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ooh, I can;t see the tiktok, can you write usersname of the clip:LOL: (even though I am a little bit afraid to check, a mullet?:oops:)
---
Pato, with variety of photos :ROFLMAO:
Slide 8 - I have never had cause to wish that I was a corgi....until just now πŸ˜…

• Heart
  • Haha
Jake Dennis has still provided more content than all F1 drivers combined this summer, even accounting for George feeding us good.

• Heart
I'd straddle him like his dog in pic 8, and I will listen to no judgement, I know it's grim, but no.4, I would let him wring his sweat soaked t-shirt out into my mouth, and crawl between his legs in no.3.

He gives me all the good content.
i enjoyed reading this after you causing a stir in the strictly thread stephen 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They should be used to me by now. But they can't handle me. I'm too much for them when I express my feelings about Vito.
i love how shocked they get 🀣

as the f1 lads aren’t giving us much to work with, here’s a little treat just for you:

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.