F1 chatter #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
a surprise guest on the most recent episode of the max podcast:

IMG_4012.jpeg

did logan ever get rescued from the deck chair of pain:

IMG_4013.jpeg

onwards ladies and stephen, and remember this is a nice space. if you’re feeling sassy, why not hug some tyres:

IMG_4014.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
and a gift for @aidil when she returns:

View attachment 2408712
@aac_124 another candidate for photoshop, Pierre and giant Harry Potter trophy (it could be with different picture)
---
damn, Lewis is so chill :ROFLMAO: :love:
---
YES, someone caught it!!!!!!!!!!!!

e0fe59774ec71cffa4c166fcff591d2b5dea78e2.jpg
422adceb303b0b925dd35f3147c2403e2736cdc9.jpg
8786497f7c2a37bcf2ed6a452afcb88a07f2472f.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
You would think that what makes Max the happiest today is win his home race or maybe breaking Seb record. But no, no it is just the candies he got 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I AM NOT OKAY.

The ONE time I can’t watch live and he goes and does this!!! I’m about to sit down and watch a replay over breakfast. Standby for irate posts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So....maybe I should go out when a race is on more often 🤣. Waiting for Mr Jellybeans to get up to watch highlights.
We did have it on in the background so saw the first few laps but then got into a really intense game of uno with my friends 5 year old twins and missed the drama!
Congratulations to Max, I guess, and looks like my old man podiumed!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
THE FERRARI PITSTOP. Are you bleeping kidding me?! Change of plan - we’re no longer driving to Maranello. Myself, @LaBlonde, @Platformcrocs, @lucha.43 and @OOps2022 are going to go into training to be the most bad ass pit crew of all time. Because anything is better than THIS DEPRESSION JFC.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
THE FERRARI PITSTOP. Are you bleeping kidding me?! Change of plan - we’re no longer driving to Maranello. Myself, @LaBlonde, @Platformcrocs, @lucha.43 and @OOps2022 are going to go into training to be the most bad ass pit crew of all time. Because anything is better than THIS DEPRESSION JFC.
you guys can do the tyres. i’ll stand with a microphone and tell charles how amazing he’s doing 🫡

still speechless:

IMG_4011.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha
apparently Charles is to blame for that as he only informed the team when he was already in the pit lane - but they should have been ready for that scenario

• Haha
Reactions: 6
apparently Charles is to blame for that as he only informed the team when he was already in the pit lane - but they should have been ready for that scenario
charles has never done a thing wrong in his life. they should ALWAYS be prepared for his every whim and decision.

but also, as soon as it started raining they should have been preparing for a quick stop. every other team seemed to manage it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
hellooo
over breakfast I remembered that Sharl has this ear infection and he had to drive to Zandvoort, now I am wondering if he was allowed to fly back or still had to drive/be driven by car all the way to Italy after the race :oops:😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.