F1 chatter #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me if I went there, only that my sign would have said "Get in here Lewis" and I would have been wearing my Fellali hoodie πŸ˜‚
---

If it's the case, he'll be able to thank Alex' appendix too πŸ˜‚

It's amazing how much of this year can be traced back to that πŸ˜‚
speaking of Fellali, the only logical step towards any kind of redemption is
BRINGING BACK BLACK FIREPROOF for Monza

I missed this moment, so context needed but still
6df14612807ec368d9aaa8a6eafc6918b37dca6f.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
McLaren weather radar is always so wrong they really need to fix this 😭. And this time no one can say it's lando that didn't want to come in...

• Wow
Reactions: 7
gosh I like listening to Alex talking about racing stuff, he brings some interesting details that other drivers do not always mention

coming back to George - it kind of worried me he spoke about being forecast to be on podium. I know he was stressed and he said it during the race while being so back after starting 3rd, but you can;t assume you are "forecast" for podium, especially when you know the weather was going to be mixed/unknown anyway today... you set up yourself for dissapointment, instead of just putting your head down and seeing what you can do... oh George. I hope he will feel better tomorrow.
and it’s not like they managed to be on the podium after a top quali result all the time- his attitude is starting to get on my nerves as it feels like he expects a lot more as possible and starts to feel arrogant

sort of fate coming back and moving him to to the end of the grid πŸ˜‡

McLaren weather radar is always so wrong they really need to fix this 😭. And this time no one can say it's lando that didn't want to come in...

Lando had every right to be pissed off with McLaren trying to keep him out.

George came across not so great on the radio with his whining about the podium prediction.

Reactions: 4
Pato on the second row for the indy race tonight. I fully expect some more papaya pain πŸ˜”

Reactions: 6
the last thing I expected today was Fernando talking about "being connected to the car" and the car "giving me the right answers" and "a lot of emotions to go through"
Dark Lord getting poetic :)

• Haha
  • Heart
the last thing I expected today was Fernando talking about "being connected to the car" and the car "giving me the right answers" and "a lot of emotions to go through"
Dark Lord getting poetic :)
He’s our very own Socrates

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That looks def then more then the fracture at a finger
His fracture isn't of the finger, but the metacarpal, which is the bones in your palm, usually a lot more tricky to stabilise, and you're more often than not just left with it growing by itself or a surgery.

Source: I've broken my metatarsal bones(foot) twice(1st and 5th the first time, and a double fracture at the same place in my 5th metatarsal the second time around), and was supposed to have surgery to stabilise the break the first time, but because I had already been walking on it for 1.5 weeks and the doctors decided I should just keep on doing that πŸ˜‚

I have read up so much on these kind of injuries because of my own I have the basis covered πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Well I don't know about everyone else but I am hungry after that race... Who wants to order a Mcdonalds??
1000026041.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was there any Charles Interview been aired anywhere? It was only Fred at F1TV (unless I missed them)

Was there any Charles Interview been aired anywhere? It was only Fred at F1TV (unless I missed them)
There was one on Canal +. He said that he had floor damage for the contact with oscar at th start. That the contact wasn't big but had big consequences because he lost one of his front wing endplate that went under his floor and damaged it. It made him lose 60 points of downforce. They stayed out wainting for the rain to see if they can still score 1 or 2 points but it was useless.

(I put the video below but i am not sure you can watch it if you are not in france)

Reactions: 4
There was one on Canal +. He said that he had floor damage for the contact with oscar at th start. That the contact wasn't big but had big consequences because he lost one of his front wing endplate that went under his floor and damaged it. It made him lose 60 points of downforce. They stayed out wainting for the rain to see if they can still score 1 or 2 points but it was useless.

(I put the video below but i am not sure you can watch it if you are not in france)

just went for a 60 second France visit πŸ˜‡

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.