F1 chatter #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PLEASE let there be a better footage of Fernando drinking from the trophy!!!! I only maganed to catch this small pic

FA.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does Horner really expect us to believe that it 'took them by surprise' that Max undercut Checo in the initial pit stop? 🧐🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg i swear Canal + is getting on my nerves by being too cocky as soon as their is one good result for Alpine 😅 One podium in a chaotic race (even if Pierre drove really well today) and they are already talking about how their new target should be to beat McLaren in the championship and i am like, did we watch the same quali yesterday ?? And the same races before the break ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Checo's speeding he was penalised for was 0,5 mile/hour too fast over the allowed speed :rolleyes:
a bit of luck for Pierre (still I am happy for him)

Reactions: 2
coming back to George - it kind of worried me he spoke about being forecast to be on podium. I know he was stressed and he said it during the race while being so back after starting 3rd, but you can;t assume you are "forecast" for podium, especially when you know the weather was going to be mixed/unknown anyway today... you set up yourself for dissapointment, instead of just putting your head down and seeing what you can do... oh George. I hope he will feel better tomorrow.

Reactions: 4
Checo's speeding he was penalised for was 0,5 mile/hour too fast over the allowed speed :rolleyes:
a bit of luck for Pierre (still I am happy for him)
Pierre took a penalty for being 0.1 kph over the limit. It might be hard but it is the rule and it has always been penalized really harshly.

coming back to George - it kind of worried me he spoke about being forecast to be on podium. I know he was stressed and he said it during the race while being so back after starting 3rd, but you can;t assume you are "forecast" for podium, especially when you know the weather was going to be mixed/unknown anyway today... you set up yourself for dissapointment, instead of just putting your head down and seeing what you can do... oh George. I hope he will feel better tomorrow.
wasn’t a huge fan of that radio tbh, and i usually like george! it’s fine to say “guys we were hoping for a podium today” but forecast means he expected it which isn’t a good word choice.

that lando radio (with him saying stupid) wasn’t a great look either but i just heard his end of race one and he obviously calmed down a lot and was more constructive. hopefully george did the same.

Based on what happened last year, I'd say that Liam had a contract for next year in his driver's room when he got back
i like liam a lot and i think for this weekend to be his first f1 weekend (on such short notice) and to carry himself so well has probably earned him a lot of points with RB. it wouldn’t surprise me if there was some kind of offer, maybe seeing how he does in monza too.

Reactions: 5
Me if I went there, only that my sign would have said "Get in here Lewis" and I would have been wearing my Fellali hoodie 😂
---
i like liam a lot and i think for this weekend to be his first f1 weekend (on such short notice) and to carry himself so well has probably earned him a lot of points with RB. it wouldn’t surprise me if there was some kind of offer, maybe seeing how he does in monza too.
If it's the case, he'll be able to thank Alex' appendix too 😂

It's amazing how much of this year can be traced back to that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.