F1 Chatter #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladies and inevitably Stephen when he gets here.
Yeah, we all know I'm first in line for any comfort providing required.

This Lewis chaos era where he doesn't seem to give a duck, doing what he likes, it's like his Seb inspired swansong year of bleeping off expectations and not caring. He's going I'm calling it now. He's done. (unless Mercedes miracle fix the car and Red Bull get done for cheating)

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

This Lewis chaos era where he doesn't seem to give a duck, doing what he likes, it's like his Seb inspired swansong year of bleeping off expectations and not caring. He's going I'm calling it now. He's done. (unless Mercedes miracle fix the car and Red Bull get done for cheating)
Not first darling! Reserve!
Don’t break my heart lovely Stephen. I cant take it. Also I am relying on his lie detector the other day. He will keep going until the 8th title. He did fail the question about enjoying attention that fame brings so 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t break my heart lovely Stephen. I cant take it. Also I am relying on his lie detector the other day. He will keep going until the 8th title. He did fail the question about enjoying attention that fame brings so 🤞
So. My totally uninformed view is he is deeply annoyed with Mercedes. He loves them, and has a natural sense of loyalty towards them, but I get the impression he feels very let down by them. The rumblings appear to be that he was never overly in favour of keeping this concept and George, probably because of the Brazil win, was. The fact they look to have dismissed his feedback in favour of George’s and the result has come out negatively has rubbed him up the wrong way. Will it be enough for him to walk away? Who knows, it might just be he sits and stews in it for a while then picks himself up again. Time will tell I guess

Reactions: 6

I agree he’s over it, I love him as you know but I do love his randomness and if we see more of that and more importantly him having fun I’m all for it

Reactions: 5
I am with you on this, I don;t believe in him leaving now. Still I Rise tattoo would be hard to cover :LOL:and I don't believe he'd leave without getting the car to the better place. I think the phase that Merc is in now is a necessary part of the story, like successfull stories are boring without periods of worse results. Only when there are good and bad times the story is complete. I think he'd be bored by other stuff without racing, at least now.
keep pushing Lewis :LOL:😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 4
we absolutely need @Knit Happens expertise about this!
---
should I prepare a new thread?
I almost said "please prepare a new thread in time for the weekend" then I remembered its only Wednesday and I'm just having a few days off because I'm driving home tomorrow 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.