F1 Chatter #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy K-Mag thread❤

7b37637de8ba69bcc1b8f97b04bbade2.jpg
4a69b24df82b96a877bbdd5ccc4704c0.jpg

Hope you all have a great day🥰
Remember to tag people, so they find or new thread❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Stewardle 270 5/6

🟥🟥⬇⬇⬆⬇
🟥🟥⬇⬆⬇⬇
🟥🟥⬆⬆⬇🟩
🟥🟥⬆🟩⬇🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Bit close to not getting it there.

Just to go back to end of last thread, Lancelot is just a stunner. I don't even hate his voice, I just love how laid back he is all the time.

And he obviously does care about racing otherwise he wouldn't have gone through everything he did to race in Bahrain. He has some steel and grit and determination, what he did for Bahrain, as much as I still didn't want him to race was bloody amazing to achieve really, and quite hot in a strange way.

I just need more Lancelot content, so sexy but he is just so not bothered with being active enough on socials. He should post way more.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Happy new thread 🥳

Screenshot_20230318_081500_Google.jpg

Are they planning something ? 😂

Stewardle 270 3/6

🟩🟥⬇⬆⬇⬇
🟩🟥⬆⬇⬆🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm said I don't have my pics of K-Mag on a little boat just wearing black boxers anymore, would've been perfect thread decoration.
---
Just have to have this instead

Img_2023_03_18_07_26_23.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Happy K Mag thread and RIP me after a day of drinking yesterday with the only food consumed being tayto and freddo bars and another 2 days of it ahead of me 🙈

26700132084f917aedd58e925a93bfb4.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
My thoughts and prayers are with our emerald contingent today 🤣🙏 Happy quali day everyone!

I will be channeling these vibes today…

1679131045397.jpeg

• Heart
Morning all....Happy Dilfy Viking Thread!
Screenshot_20230318-091152_Pinterest.jpg

Just to go back to end of last thread, Lancelot is just a stunner. I don't even hate his voice, I just love how laid back he is all the time.

And he obviously does care about racing otherwise he wouldn't have gone through everything he did to race in Bahrain. He has some steel and grit and determination, what he did for Bahrain, as much as I still didn't want him to race was bloody amazing to achieve really, and quite hot in a strange way.
I actually 100% agree. Bahrain actually made me see him in a different light....not only his determination but his vulnerability in posting the story about it. Plus Fernando GENUINELY seems to be fond of him...he's his HERO? Even after he dinked him in the race! And yes Daddy Stroll owns the team but of all the people to not give a tit about that, its Alonso. So my conclusion is....Lance is a badass and now he's got a good car, we'll see more of his personality shine through.

• Heart
Morning!! Quali day 😬Not feeling too optimistic for Ferrari but would love to see Nando on the front of the grid. Manifesting that Red Bulls engines, tyres, anything to give up 🤞🏼.

Also just realised the rugby clashes with Quali. Come on the boys in green. Would love to be in Dublin today.I haven’t been to a rugby game down there for about 20 years (since I met my husband.) We used to go with our local rugby club, pay £10 for the bus and go to a pub beside the stadium. Happy (and very drunk) days.

Those hands though … Tiramisu 😜
124D4365-479E-4FEB-B655-34644E9C38B0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Forgot to update my fantasy league didn’t I and guessing it’s too late?
Come through for me De Vries and Magnussen 😂

• Haha
i think you have a few more hours!! it usually closes like an hour before quali starts.

• Heart
Morning!! Quali day 😬Not feeling too optimistic for Ferrari but would love to see Nando on the front of the grid. Manifesting that Red Bulls engines, tyres, anything to give up 🤞🏼.

Also just realised the rugby clashes with Quali. Come on the boys in green. Would love to be in Dublin today.I haven’t been to a rugby game down there for about 20 years (since I met my husband.) We used to go with our local rugby club, pay £10 for the bus and go to a pub beside the stadium. Happy (and very drunk) days.

Those hands though … Tiramisu 😜
View attachment 2037817
Iwas talking to someone yesterday who paid 2 grand for tickets for today, hope they're getti g food and drink included 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
This right here, ladies and gent (singular, hi Stephen) IS THE REASON I CAN LIVE WITH RAYNE’S HORNER HORN. Totally forgot to update my team till now, you’re a doll! 💕

• Haha
This right here, ladies and gent (singular, hi Stephen) IS THE REASON I CAN LIVE WITH RAYNE’S HORNER HORN. Totally forgot to update my team till now, you’re a doll! 💕
I got Pierre and Yuki in my team now so you won’t be thanking me when both get engine failure thanks to this 😂

• Haha
OK everyone get in here! Tagging people from the last few pages who I don't see here yet, if you're a lurker I do apologise 😂👀
@LaBlonde @lucha.43 @landooooo @Bobby1743 @OOps2022 @miss_americana @maisie20 @HaloGirl @Princess of Scots @Rayne @pink-crystal @conrea37 @lozzzzzzy @90sgirl @fryolyfe @sternchen275

Obsessed with this excited Ferrari kid
View attachment 2037827
I'm here!

Mostly lurking because real life is really difficult right now. But i will be ok. It just needs time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Img_2023_03_18_10_53_55.jpeg

How have I never seen bondage Lewis before!?

Bet Nico loved capturing his arch nemesis and tying him up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi, hello, happy KMag thread!

I am still nostalgic about Angela, the end of an era, but well, that's life, I will focus on today.

Here's Cyril for the new thread (he seems happy in his new job, I might get into WRC to follow him:love:)
b764f0e7322f287906ff179a3f8591ad2db2f214.jpg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.