F1 Chatter #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i also miss the twitch streams SO MUCH! i didn’t fully appreciate them at the time and i need them to come back 🤣

the truck simulator or the lawnmowers might be my favourite but they’re all gold.
Lockdown wasn't really a good time for me, i was in a really bad place and they really helped me get throught this so i will always be grateful for them for doing it. The lawnmowers one was really good and now everytime i hear the name George i think about quiet Alex screaming it at the top of his lungs 😂 Another iconic one was Charles saying "i'm coming on your camera mate" and everyone being what?!?! 😂😂
They are probably one of my favorite streams ever, right behind the Lando vs the hornets one (it was just after lockdown i think), i never laugh so much in my life (sorry Lando) and Charles joining in the middle and being super confused was even more funny 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey everyone. How are you all. I am shattered and it’s only Wednesday. ☹Saw that Jessica Michibata has been arrested in Japan. She was sent mdma to her hotel? Hope it’s all just a misunderstanding.

That tinder is so funny. How could that dude think he could get away with a picture of Pierre?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey everyone. How are you all. I am shattered and it’s only Wednesday. ☹Saw that Jessica Michibata has been arrested in Japan. She was sent mdma to her hotel? Hope it’s all just a misunderstanding.

That tinder is so funny. How could that dude think he could get away with a picture of Pierre?
That's really weird, who gets drugs posted to their hotel?

Reactions: 4
Right ladies and Stephen - who has the space for this set-up so we can all come over for races??

---
Cackling at this 😂😂😂 @1millionjellybeans wait for Alonso

---
Insta has all the good stuff this evening, WTF is this video and how have I missed it up until now

the opening titles with these descriptions are killing me, Pierre and Fernando are spot on, also George :LOL:
---
they did logan WRONG with this photo omg 🤣

View attachment 2046664
but Alex :love:

• Heart
also i was just on tumblr and so am here with a gift for both @aidil and @StephenTJackson

View attachment 2045943View attachment 2045944

🫠🫠
OH MY LAWD. The way he is staring into my soul 🥵 His post-race interviews this race were 🔥

I think i'm dead 🥵🥵

Quick quick @aidil this is your chance. He even put his bestfriend name so no one will recognize him, what a smart guy 😂😂

I like what he put in his hobbies: instagram, sport at home and taking care of myself 😂

View attachment 2045985
HAHAHAHAHA this has sent me into orbit 🤣🤣 Imagine Pierre sitting there with his himbo brain trying to work out what to call himself. “Ah yes! Charles! Nobody will ever know! 😈

brb hitting up french tinder immediately, my time has come! 🤣

• Haha
Truly, you are queen of the gifs Oops 🙏
it's tumblr that keeps on giving :LOL:
I want to learn how to make them but I am afraid it will be a rabbit hole for me :LOL:
---
I find a short video of this interaction on twitter, they are so funny 😂😂

I LOVE them 😂😍
---
Lewis posted a snippet of his music on instastories
I am calling Lewis 80ties/90ties style soft lovesongs album incoming :LOL:
he's just so adorable; let me hug you Lewis!
(as much as Pipe feat. XNDA is entertaining it's also cringy, so I am definitely voting for whatever else he has in store)

we are one step closer to Monaco balcony thirst trap post I hope!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
it's tumblr that keeps on giving :LOL:
I want to learn how to make them but I am afraid it will be a rabbit hole for me :LOL:
---

I LOVE them 😂😍
---
Lewis posted a snippet of his music on instastories
I am calling Lewis 80ties/90ties style soft lovesongs album incoming :LOL:
he's just so adorable; let me hug you Lewis!
(as much as Pipe feat. XNDA is entertaining it's also cringy, so I am definitely voting for whatever else he has in store)

we are one step closer to Monaco balcony thirst trap post I hope!!!!
I ran here but you beat me to it!! I think he’s struggling and just not enjoying the F1 life any more 😢. Poor thing needs a hug (and maybe more 😬)

• Heart
I ran here but you beat me to it!! I think he’s struggling and just not enjoying the F1 life any more 😢. Poor thing needs a hug (and maybe more 😬)
He literally hasn’t mentioned racing on his socials since the Bahrain test, it was never even this bad with the W13. Even in his story of Monaco he just said “travelling” rather than anything to do with racing. It’s a shame really. I am starting to think there’s more going on tbf

• Sad
Omg musical Lewis is back 🥲 the manifesting worked

Also I'm dying at this 🤣
Charles’ drawing isn’t actually half bad, I could totally pick that out as Carlos if someone asked me who it was 🤣 Our emotional creative king 🥹

• Haha
  • Heart
He literally hasn’t mentioned racing on his socials since the Bahrain test, it was never even this bad with the W13. Even in his story of Monaco he just said “travelling” rather than anything to do with racing. It’s a shame really. I am starting to think there’s more going on tbf
I agree something feels really off with him. I don't know if it only have to do with the car not being really good or if there is more to it... And i was listening to a podcast yesterday with journalists doing a debriefing of the Saudi GP and they said that Lewis was apparently quite annoyed at Toto for speaking about his and Angela "breakup"...

Reactions: 6
I agree something feels really off with him. I don't know if it only have to do with the car not being really good or if there is more to it... And i was listening to a podcast yesterday with journalists doing a debriefing of the Saudi GP and they said that Lewis was apparently quite annoyed at Toto for speaking about his and Angela "breakup"...
I feel like journalists aren’t helping because they’re jumping on this situation because the actual season is so dry, they keep asking dumb questions and honestly idk how him and Toto have kept their patience thus far. How many more times can you be asked “are you staying, what’s happening with the contract” etc etc. Toto didn’t even say anything it’s just it got misinterpreted and then journalists ran with the wrong info. Just annoying in an already difficult situation

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.