F1 Chatter #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like journalists aren’t helping because they’re jumping on this situation because the actual season is so dry, they keep asking dumb questions and honestly idk how him and Toto have kept their patience thus far. How many more times can you be asked “are you staying, what’s happening with the contract” etc etc. Toto didn’t even say anything it’s just it got misinterpreted and then journalists ran with the wrong info. Just annoying in an already difficult situation
I’m think Angela left for personal reasons and thats why it’s been quiet or she was offered something that was a great opportunity and on the basis that Lewis won’t renew it was for the best she took it.

There is something off I agree but then again they all seem a bit low level pissed of which is not helped by the media, I have seen so many posts about Checcos dad congratulating Max and Jos basically being an arse.

Reactions: 6
I’m think Angela left for personal reasons and thats why it’s been quiet or she was offered something that was a great opportunity and on the basis that Lewis won’t renew it was for the best she took it.

There is something off I agree but then again they all seem a bit low level pissed of which is not helped by the media, I have seen so many posts about Checcos dad congratulating Max and Jos basically being an arse.
I don't know what you mean, look at Jos he is obviously very happy 😂😂

Screenshot_20230322_140627_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve never known so many drivers be done with a season after 2 races 🤣 I don’t think any of them are happy

Reactions: 4
I’ve never known so many drivers be done with a season after 2 races 🤣 I don’t think any of them are happy
I think it’s sadly the effect of having a massively dominant team, everyone else has given up 😂

Reactions: 8
I think it’s sadly the effect of having a massively dominant team, everyone else has given up 😂
It’s funny because certain people automatically dismissed Lewis’ comments about the RB being the quickest car ever as hypocrisy or him being a sore loser, but the stats (so far, it is early days) do back him up. No car in the first 2 races of a season has had the advantage this one does in both quali and race pace. The only outlier would be 2014 but that can be solely explained by no other team building a sufficient engine. Also with the cost cap and wind tunnel restrictions teams and therefore drivers know now you’re not gonna bridge a gap of that size. McLaren say in 2009 were in a similar position to now but back then they could develop themselves out of it.

I also hate that it’s basically become a spec series. It’s the pinnacle of motorsport, it should be innovative but now every team including Merc and Ferrari have said they’ll have to effectively copy Red Bull because the regs appear to only work with one concept. It’s stupid. Even with the previous regs you had variations of length and rake etc so certain cars would work better at some tracks than others

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Who kidnapped Lewis and replaced him with a copy that plays golf with Lando, doesn't post thirst traps and only keep up the appearance of being Lewis by posting motivational quotes now and again 😂
Please give actual Lewis back 😭😭😭 this pseudo version isn’t doing it for me, i want those gym selfies with the tiny caption he definitely knows people aren’t reading 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Wanna fight about it?!

---

Who kidnapped Lewis and replaced him with a copy that plays golf with Lando, doesn't post thirst traps and only keep up the appearance of being Lewis by posting motivational quotes now and again 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Lewis golfing with Lando was not on my bingo card for today 😂

---
I think the teams would maybe try harder if they didn't know the rules will change (probably) massively again in 2026 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lewis golfing with Lando was not on my bingo card for today 😂

---

I think the teams would maybe try harder if they didn't know the rules will change (probably) massively again in 2026 🙄
So we have had NOTHING from Lewis and now music, lift selfie AND golf with Lando all in one day…..it’s giving me ‘im done with racing and just want to do other stuff’ vibes
---
*although Lando and Lewis TOGETHER is floating my boat (can we get Pierre down there too?)

• Sad
  • Haha
So we have had NOTHING from Lewis and now music, lift selfie AND golf with Lando all in one day…..it’s giving me ‘im done with racing and just want to do other stuff’ vibes
---
*although Lando and Lewis TOGETHER is floating my boat (can we get Pierre down there too?)
That was from the weekend before Saudi though apparently, I hate how he always posts delayed like how am I meant to stalk you now?! So inconsiderate 😂

• Haha
That was from the weekend before Saudi though apparently, I hate how he always posts delayed like how am I meant to stalk you now?! So inconsiderate 😂
Yeah it was definitely not from today, Lando is at the MTC and i think this was taken in monaco

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.