F1 Chatter #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new thread!

As the last one ended with a surprise of Lando knitting, let's continue with that, too precious to not :LOL:

@Loz-x can you post Lando with Tom from instagram once again here in the new thread? :LOL:

Let's hope for the good content between races in upcoming days!
83f1f4da0ca45e284c74cccc7e1227b550f6078f.jpg

I hope the thread is visible, I could only post a link in the old one, how to you guys paste the link to the new thread so it appears in the nice clickable box not as a link?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Happy new thread❀

Now let us manifest lots of these in this thread:
oh Lewis,
Bless us with your
Bathroom
selfies
Workout videos
and preferably also a nude in my DMs.
53e0aa38e734115014288cc1c977f593.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Not me running over here from the old thread after seeing the Tom Daley teaching Lando to knit video! πŸ˜…

I enjoyed his initial face that says 'OK I need at least three hands to hold everything and do all the things'...but actually at the end of the video he was doing pretty well. Stitch wise at least. I taught a lot of folk to knit at work as we did squares for charity for premie babies and it's the tension that gets people....I swear one girl I taught her knitting was so tight at the start that her first squares could probably have stopped bullets! πŸ˜…

We will keep our eyes peeled for Lando having knit himself a whole hat! Also didn't have him and Lewis playing golf together on my bingo card for this week either.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My friend met Little K-mag as she calls her last year and said she is the sweetest and cutest little girl. Which is a big thing for her as she has a strong dislike of tiny humans πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.