F1 Chatter #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was thinking about drinking wine from the first episode, but then I realised the clock is only 12, and that I might needed to go for a drive to buy toilet paper 😂 I have now realised that the one roll will be enough for tomorrow, and I'm having a gigant glass of wine 😂
I’m cracking out the gin 😈 Seems like yesterday when I was hammered watching the final race of the season with you guys 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m cracking out the gin 😈 Seems like yesterday when I was hammered watching the final race of the season with you guys 🤣
Ohh, I remember the Monday after, feeling the aquavit taking its revenge on me during the Monday meeting at work 😂
But it was so worth it! I still think we should do a IRL drunkaton during the last race 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
That wraps up DtS for me this year, a good way to kill some time on a Friday😂

Reactions: 6
Gene really said no more free money 🤣🤣
I love a thrifty King. Tbh unless you NEED 6 people out there, save the £250 K 🤷🏻‍♀️.
Haas not looking too bad out there today. Zhou P1 is amazing but, as loathe as I am to say it, from.the past 2 days alone....we're looking at a Redbull season.

• Sad
I love a thrifty King. Tbh unless you NEED 6 people out there, save the £250 K 🤷🏻‍♀️.
Haas not looking too bad out there today. Zhou P1 is amazing but, as loathe as I am to say it, from.the past 2 days alone....we're looking at a Redbull season.
Can't wait for RedBull to start working with Ford.. at least then we can look forward to reliability issues week after week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
20 minutes into the Ferrari episode and my BP has already shot up. WHY THE duck DID THEY NOT PIT UNDER THE SAFETY CAR AT MIAMI? I’d almost forgotten how angry this made me at the time. And now it’s going to be Monaco and I’m really going to lose my mind then 😠

• Haha
20 minutes into the Ferrari episode and my BP has already shot up. WHY THE duck DID THEY NOT PIT UNDER THE SAFETY CAR AT MIAMI? I’d almost forgotten how angry this made me at the time. And now it’s going to be Monaco and I’m really going to lose my mind then 😠
Mate, you really need to do some meditation and have a cathartic cry after watching all that again. I'm so glad I'm not a Ferrari fan (although we are all Ferrari fans, even if we say we are not 💔)

• Heart
Going to watch first episode of DTS before I have to go out & drive my kids around! I haven’t saw any testing today. I’ll try & catch up with Ted later tonight.

What is this? 🤣🤣 Surely they won’t be there with testing being at the same time?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
👀👀🍆🤤

a8f6174f62354d1d90266f8ddf3ed1b3_332584281_601456928045557_6281483207323846557_n.jpg

-

I don't know how that one shared Leclerc braincell manages to achieve this, but duck, it makes pretty Arthur even sexier, some very talented, dexterous fingers.

• Haha
i truly do not want to relive this, i’d already successfully repressed the memory 😭

B5081E3C-E557-42DA-AEFA-918D3068E230.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I must say that i wasn't expecting to see this today 😂😂
And of course it is a jacket to promote the Vegas GP 🙄 I am really not looking forward to it, Miami last year was already over the top but it will be even worst... I wonder what silly media thing the drivers will have to do this time.

View attachment 1984509
I am just taking it as part the big old cheesy soap opera that is F1.

Petition for Tattle to have a 'dress in your tackiest Vegas sparkle' for that race?! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i truly do not want to relive this, i’d already successfully repressed the memory 😭

View attachment 1984844
Mate, it was a difficult watch on many levels. I had to pause my TV to scream when I watched Mattia ignore Carlos’ cousin and then pretend he hadn’t seen him when a camera was pointed at him 😒

Mate, you really need to do some meditation and have a cathartic cry after watching all that again. I'm so glad I'm not a Ferrari fan (although we are all Ferrari fans, even if we say we are not 💔)
I’m going to watch one more episode and then call it a night to put some trashy crime shows on. It’s too much for one day 🤣 I’m just glad my dad can’t see this, the air would be blue.

MY NOW TV EMAIL HAS ARRIVED, £19.99 A MONTH FOR 12 MONTHS.
duck YES. So glad we held out! 🤣 Now do I take it out tonight to watch testing tomorrow or do I behave myself and get it later this week so I’ll actually do some work tomorrow 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m on the Ferrari episode now… pray for me.

I FORGOT HOW BAD THE FAKE MARINA WAS

• Haha
  • Heart
Whoever cursed Merc, can you please lift it now, you’ve had your fun. Don’t think they could have had a much worse testing day than today 😭😂

duck YES. So glad we held out! 🤣 Now do I take it out tonight to watch testing tomorrow or do I behave myself and get it later this week so I’ll actually do some work tomorrow 🤣
Obviously you sign up for it today to watch testing.

• Haha
I’m starting to think Guenther is a bit of a bleep. There, I said it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.