F1 Chatter #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meant to post this the other day and the old driver pics reminded me....slightly old article but VERY interesting. Also James Hunts exploits always make me smile, he was SUCH a slag 🤣
If the Internet was around in his era he would have been an Instagram and Tattle superstar. You can't convince me he wouldn't have been king of the thirst traps

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Honestly, I love this place. Just spat a good mouthful of good Malbec out at the idea of us all sitting in a circle in a village hall admitted that we fancy Alonso like it's the first part of a 12 step programme. I've only spent a good 15 years or more disliking him only to have my interest piqued by the fact that pretty much everyone else is as vanilla as duck. I mean I LOVE Lewis but a Jay Shetty podcast???? Come on Lewis, do better. That guy just talks plaguarises other peoples quotes and makes tit self help stuff. Get ya top off, start being a petty king again and challenge Max to a duel or something.
I want drama.
hello, i’m lablonde [hi lablonde] and i’ve liked fernando alonso for ten years 😭😭 thank you for this safe space

truly no one is doing it like him and never will. has anyone truly ever been so petty?! the guy tried to blackmail his own team principal! had teammates deliberately driving against walls for him and everything. a leo KING.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
hello, i’m lablonde [hi lablonde] and i’ve liked fernando alonso for ten years 😭😭 thank you for this safe space

truly no one is doing it like him and never will. has anyone truly ever been so petty?! the guy tried to blackmail his own team principal! had teammates deliberately driving against walls for him and everything. a leo KING.
As a fellow Leo I think we would cause such drama the world wouldn't be ready.
Although the universe can be thankful that the only man I am allowed to leave Mr Jellybeans for is Toto....only so he can have Susie 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I think Crocs should hire Alex as a seller because he almost make me want to buy a pair 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
As a fellow Leo I think we would cause such drama the world wouldn't be ready.
Although the universe can be thankful that the only man I am allowed to leave Mr Jellybeans for is Toto....only so he can have Susie 🤣
omg a fellow leo?!? jellybeans, you me and fernando could be the drama trifecta! 🦁

i wish we’d had this thread when he was at his absolute peak chaos. the memes would have been incredible. i’m hopeful he’s gonna return to old ways at am though (sorry lance).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
it’s my boy brock boeser (ice hockey is my joint favourite sport with f1 so i’m back on that nonsense due to lack of boys in their cars) - he plays for the vancouver canucks who are being awful right now but he remains pretty!
aaah, ok, I was scared for Sharl there for a sec 😅 😂🥰

• Haha
They are stuck in the Alonso train, and we are shooting ahead to Lewis nudes. Because you know Lewis would be petty enough to just give us nudes and not the Fernando fans.
the second even a pixel of Lewis nudes appears Fernando is getting dumped big time and they both KNOW it - the only reason Fernando is posting from the gym half nude sometimes is because Lewis made a space for it by not posting himself
so in fact it is all Lewis' making - he made Fernando THINK for a second he stood a chance, only to triumphantly take all people from Ferni to himself when he finally posts
there you go, I cracked the code!

• Haha
omg a fellow leo?!? jellybeans, you me and fernando could be the drama trifecta! 🦁

i wish we’d had this thread when he was at his absolute peak chaos. the memes would have been incredible. i’m hopeful he’s gonna return to old ways at am though (sorry lance).
Oh it's gonna be a rollercoaster....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Honestly, I love this place. Just spat a good mouthful of good Malbec out at the idea of us all sitting in a circle in a village hall admitted that we fancy Alonso like it's the first part of a 12 step programme. I've only spent a good 15 years or more disliking him only to have my interest piqued by the fact that pretty much everyone else is as vanilla as duck. I mean I LOVE Lewis but a Jay Shetty podcast???? Come on Lewis, do better. That guy just talks plaguarises other peoples quotes and makes tit self help stuff. Get ya top off, start being a petty king again and challenge Max to a duel or something.
I want drama.
OMG I just saw your profile pic! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
the second even a pixel of Lewis nudes appears Fernando is getting dumped big time and they both KNOW it - the only reason Fernando is posting from the gym half nude sometimes is because Lewis made a space for it by not posting himself
so in fact it is all Lewis' making - he made Fernando THINK for a second he stood a chance, only to triumphantly take all people from Ferni to himself when he finally posts
there you go, I cracked the code!

• Haha

and he made Sebastian Vettel leave the drivers' meeting cause he was whining about his penalty so much (allegedly)!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

he adds spice to PR trained environment, that's it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I vanished for a few hours and I now return to an AA (Alonso Anonymous) meeting?! FFS PIERRE CAN YOU POST SOME NAKED PICS TO DISTRACT THEM ALL FROM MR CHAOS?

I think Crocs should hire Alex as a seller because he almost make me want to buy a pair 😂😂

Only cool people wear Crocs with pride. Join us, Bla 🤌 (mine need a clean cos they’re for work 😅)

1674507845457.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just caught up here after a long day at the office, a commute home that took me an extra hour and topped it off with me dropping a box of rubbish within 1m of the dumpster outside my flat and shouting FOR F**KS SAKE out loud as I had to pick up everything in the unlit car park. Oh and I was so not with it getting ready to cook some pasta that I was about a nanosecond away from pouring the dregs of the water in the kettle into my kitchen bin instead of down the sink 😅

Gotta do it all over again as I have another day of meetings in person so RIP my sleep pattern. There really had better be new extreme driver thirst pics by this time tomorrow or I might not make it til Wednesday at this rate!

• Heart
and he made Sebastian Vettel leave the drivers' meeting cause he was whining about his penalty so much (allegedly)!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

he adds spice to PR trained environment, that's it :ROFLMAO:
Oh god. Poor Seb...he's had to listen to his drama for so many years 🤣. Seb is Mr Jellybeans when I get on one....which is why I love him AND Seb so much. But Alonso is clearly my spirit animal. I see it now 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Evening all. A quick whistle stop from my jolly holiday in Spain. It is CHILLY here. I have been wrapped up so warm. I've never walked so much and drank so much coffee,hit 30k steps today.

Ohhh, he's had a hair cut. Always suits up well so he does.

He would have loved walking around the Miami paddock in those crop tops
Hope you’re having the best time!! ❤☀

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ahhh you’re so sweet 🥹 this weekend has been up and down but overall I think things are getting better!! Definitely not my normal self yet but the 24/7 clamy shakiness has gone so I’ll take it 😂 I’ve found I tend to feel better when I wake up/for the first few hours of the day so I get all my tasks and eating done early before the dread sets in, this sounds so dark but I swear it’s better than it was a couple weeks ago :ROFLMAO: got my blood test on Tuesday and then I assume I’ll have a proper appointment after that depending on the results, my gp said if it’s nothing in the tests then theyll start me on CBT which I don’t know much about but I’m willing to try anything! Thankfully my top boss (it’s a weird hierarchy at work) has been so lovely and is really nice and accommodating so that’s eased the pressure to be ‘on’ all the time :)

you’re such an angel for checking in, I hope you’re okay too 🥹🫶 I’ll come to you for tips when it all gets too much again :ROFLMAO:
I’m so happy your boss is being supportive so you don’t feel the pressure to rush back! That makes all the difference! 🥹 And glad you’re starting to feel a little less shaken up! If you end up going for CBT you’ll have to let me know how it goes! I took the ‘easy’ route with meds but I’d love to actually train my mind to work a bit better so I don’t end up in a big OCD spiral when my anxiety hits 😳 We’re all crazy together here, you can always hit me up for a vent! 🤣💕

• Heart
I vanished for a few hours and I now return to an AA (Alonso Anonymous) meeting?! FFS PIERRE CAN YOU POST SOME NAKED PICS TO DISTRACT THEM ALL FROM MR CHAOS?

Only cool people wear Crocs with pride. Join us, Bla 🤌 (mine need a clean cos they’re for work 😅)

View attachment 1905206
I love them!

thought of you and Iona when he started talking about crocs 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.