F1 Chatter #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg as if you’re all thirsting over Alonso after you judged me for it a few months ago
You’ve all changed I don’t recognise anyone here anymore
Hornbag will be next
I draw a line at Hornbag, I really do.
Apart from that ONE picture where he wore glasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ok, I am finishing today with the trio, a photo from different angle, resting faces :LOL::LOL::LOL:

good night, see you! 😘😘
53efd81b22f55efea7909a7130fd23eb3b60b063.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
09893C10-D2F3-49D8-9404-F0485D1934A8.jpeg
The matching outfits are a 🙅🏼‍♀️ from me!
Also I’m joining the never in a million years Alonso train. And never in eternity for Hornbag!

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
*logged in for a sec before turning my computer off*

@aidil GIRL, I express my full support for not putting Pierre in your profile pic for AT LEAST a week now after this picture. I am outraged on your behalf!
ESTEBAN-you can unpack your stuff there in Aidil's profile picture, you are staying! :ROFLMAO:😂😂

exactly,
YOU HAVE MY FULL SUPPORT

• Haha
Reactions: 7
what I am thinking, Esteban is now a candidate for one of @aac_124 photoshops for 2023 :LOL:😘😘😂

*my profile pic is now changed to Sharl's judging mouse (before I switch to Carlos' hair or Lewis) - this is what it took for it to come back :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.