F1 Chatter #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like there might be a video with the Lewis-podcast episode 🙌 (or whatever it was😅)
YES THERE IS! 1H of Lewis dressed in fluffy clothes!
I can't watch it now, I will treat myself to it some time this week though
(Lewis, you can post somthing in the meantime :ROFLMAO:)

the title though :ROFLMAO:😂😅:rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Top thirst on a Monday 💪. I’ve just listened to the Lewis/Jay Shetty podcast, I love him and could listen to him talk all day, the end!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm a sucker for a decently built man in period costume.... any man in a period costume

View attachment 1904574
I also want to add that yesterday my friend sent me a tiktok, showing Jamie Fraser and saying that "what all women wants is a scot", we don't
YES THERE IS! 1H of Lewis dressed in fluffy clothes!
I can't watch it now, I will treat myself to it some time this week though
(Lewis, you can post somthing in the meantime :ROFLMAO:)

the title though :ROFLMAO:😂😅:rolleyes:
I think I'll treat myself to it when I'm trying to sleep later tonight, just about to head into a two hour meeting, the two cases I have to present is strategically placed at the beginning and end of the meeting so I have to stay for the whole meeting. I've already clocked in 8 hours today (writing the hours I worked this weekend on today). I barely got any sleep after work, as I planned to before this meeting. I think I'll have a bath with some kind of bathsalt I got for Christmas and listen to the Lewis podcast after my meeting 😁 I just hope I won't fall asleep in the tub 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
  • Haha
hear me out but this era of fernando is hitting right. i think it’s the hair/beard combo and that i thought he was carlos when i looked quickly.
I love that we are all doing a complete 360 and becoming obsessed with Fernando. Is it because Seb has gone and we need a new daddy of the grid? Is it that we need the drama..esp after that boring arse season? Is it that he's got some magic filter on insta? Or are we just all horny witches who'll go after anyone who posts thirt traps. Who knows but I'm on the Alonso DRS train....

• Haha
I love that we are all doing a complete 360 and becoming obsessed with Fernando. Is it because Seb has gone and we need a new daddy of the grid? Is it that we need the drama..esp after that boring arse season? Is it that he's got some magic filter on insta? Or are we just all horny witches who'll go after anyone who posts thirt traps. Who knows but I'm on the Alonso DRS train....
can i say option (d) - all of the above?! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exclude me from this conversation, I will never be joining the Alonso train. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.