F1 Chatter #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I love this place. Just spat a good mouthful of good Malbec out at the idea of us all sitting in a circle in a village hall admitted that we fancy Alonso like it's the first part of a 12 step programme. I've only spent a good 15 years or more disliking him only to have my interest piqued by the fact that pretty much everyone else is as vanilla as duck. I mean I LOVE Lewis but a Jay Shetty podcast???? Come on Lewis, do better. That guy just talks plaguarises other peoples quotes and makes tit self help stuff. Get ya top off, start being a petty king again and challenge Max to a duel or something.
I want drama.
BUT you do get to hear LewLews lovely soothing voice….I mean I think we all know if it was accompanied by a naked pic it would be better but you gotta take what you are offered at this point!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
BUT you do get to hear LewLews lovely soothing voice….I mean I think we all know if it was accompanied by a naked pic it would be better but you gotta take what you are offered at this point!
He's not even giving us crumbs at this stage 😭😭

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m so happy your boss is being supportive so you don’t feel the pressure to rush back! That makes all the difference! 🥹 And glad you’re starting to feel a little less shaken up! If you end up going for CBT you’ll have to let me know how it goes! I took the ‘easy’ route with meds but I’d love to actually train my mind to work a bit better so I don’t end up in a big OCD spiral when my anxiety hits 😳 We’re all crazy together here, you can always hit me up for a vent! 🤣💕
I will! I’m a little apprehensive about it, a couple of my friends have fried it, some saw no difference and towhee said it helped so I’ll just go in with an open mind and see what happens!! But I’ll keep you in the loop 😇 we’re all mad here, at least we have each other :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
I've just downloaded a countdown app, just so I know when I can breath, had to spice up the countdown for motivational purposes..
Screenshot_20230123-221846_Time Until.jpg

Screenshot_20230123-221855_Time Until.jpg
Screenshot_20230123-221907_Time Until.jpg
Screenshot_20230123-221914_Time Until.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I will! I’m a little apprehensive about it, a couple of my friends have fried it, some saw no difference and towhee said it helped so I’ll just go in with an open mind and see what happens!! But I’ll keep you in the loop 😇 we’re all mad here, at least we have each other :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah, it seems to be a bit like marmite! My mum did it for her social anxiety when I was younger (her doctor let her suddenly come off SSRIs after a decade and she was broken). It seemed to work really well for her but I suppose it would for something like social anxiety where you have a reason for why you’re feeling scared. Unlike us who are anxious wrecks for no apparent reason 💀

I've just downloaded a countdown app, just so I know when I can breath, had to spice up the countdown for motivational purposes..
View attachment 1905256
View attachment 1905257View attachment 1905258View attachment 1905259
THE LAST ONE FFS I AM GONE 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
THE LAST ONE FFS I AM GONE 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just the reaction I expected from you 😂 I had to do it, if I can show half the enthusiasm as PapaPerez does for anything, for my job, I will get through this😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I defiantly want a Lewis thirst trap but I’m kinda scared for what chaos it might manifest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah, it seems to be a bit like marmite! My mum did it for her social anxiety when I was younger (her doctor let her suddenly come off SSRIs after a decade and she was broken). It seemed to work really well for her but I suppose it would for something like social anxiety where you have a reason for why you’re feeling scared. Unlike us who are anxious wrecks for no apparent reason 💀
oh my god?? I’m not surprised she was broken that must’ve have sent her system through a loop. Glad it helped her though 🥰 yeah exactly!! Every other time I’ve been anxious it’s usually been because of something, I get very socially anxious as well but usually I can put it down to a specific thing. This time it came out of nowhere and knocked me over, and because there’s nothing causing it there’s nothing I can do/stop doing to make it stop :ROFLMAO: life huh

• Heart
I did CBT when I was younger and it really helped me and now I still have those coping mechanisms when my anxiety or OCD creeps. It took a while and hard work but it was so worth it ❤ hope you start feeling better soon

• Heart
I did CBT when I was younger and it really helped me and now I still have those coping mechanisms when my anxiety or OCD creeps. It took a while and hard work but it was so worth it ❤ hope you start feeling better soon
This is giving me hope! I’m going to really try my best with it because who doesn’t want to change their brain to think better? 😅 Thank you ❤ this just popped on my feed and feel like it sums us up in here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
This is giving me hope! I’m going to really try my best with it because who doesn’t want to change their brain to think better? 😅 Thank you ❤ this just popped on my feed and feel like it sums us up in here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This is so true! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Couldn’t have put it any better 😂

• Haha
Omg as if you’re all thirsting over Alonso after you judged me for it a few months ago
You’ve all changed I don’t recognise anyone here anymore
Hornbag will be next

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg as if you’re all thirsting over Alonso after you judged me for it a few months ago
Hornbag will be next
Still judging you. and everyone else

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ok, I am a woman of action, I am not waiting for Lewis, I am taking matters into my own hands
(for his own good, so I forget about snowboarding in Antarctica, not for research)

thankfully there is a lot of content in the internet, for the times like these

*first gif - try keeping eye contact 🥰
be1e485a62675e02d0ebdc3adf586b649b1c7601.gif

29d4d8246d09e108903c8c849f84434c13751686.jpg
aa2c9cdeb4bcb9dbd53fac3080298f3c074fa52d.jpg

also honorable mention of last year's Barcelona testing when we got Inspector Lewis, that was hilarious, I remember one monent when he was just walking next to garages, just lookin' at other cars

I expect something equally entertaining this year :ROFLMAO:
bf11c5e6eb72d949996359278357d0d33c384637.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Hornbag will be next
Fernando is a no from me….Hornbag is a never!

I am not waiting for Lewis, I am taking matters into my own hands
(for his own good, so I forget about snowboarding in Antarctica, not for research)

thankfully there is a lot of content in the internet, for the times like these

*first gif - try keeping eye contact 🥰
View attachment 1905460

View attachment 1905461View attachment 1905462

also honorable mention of last year's Barcelona testing when we got Inspector Lewis, that was hilarious, I remember one monent when he was just walking next to garages, just lookin' at other cars

I expect something equally entertaining this year :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1905463
I saw a comment on the Insta Jay Shetty post which made me laugh ‘thanks for the inspirational words Lewis but all just want the deets of your skincare’ 😂 (

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.