F1 Chatter #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exclude me from this conversation, I will never be joining the Alonso train. πŸ˜‚
I said the same thing not long ago my friend. I'm slightly disgusted with myself but also slightly aroused by it tbh. We all love a bad boy don't we?
(Although definitely not a boy in this instance)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I said the same thing not long ago my friend. I'm slightly disgusted with myself but also slightly aroused by it tbh. We all love a bad boy don't we?
(Although definitely not a boy in this instance)
Yeah, we all love a bad boy.

EF0g9AmWoAEv0Ed~3.jpg

Turns out I also love pretty, tall posh boys with cute ankles as well.

20230123_194758.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm with Stephen, the man is just too petty for me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I was already firmly on the Sir Lancelot train, or horse I suppose.

But him being teammates with Fernando, who I am petty in my dislike for, I'm never getting of Sir Lancelot now, and will just be Sir Lancelot off instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love that we are all doing a complete 360 and becoming obsessed with Fernando. Is it because Seb has gone and we need a new daddy of the grid? Is it that we need the drama..esp after that boring arse season? Is it that he's got some magic filter on insta? Or are we just all horny witches who'll go after anyone who posts thirt traps. Who knows but I'm on the Alonso DRS train....
I’m in this post and I don’t like it

• Haha
@LaBlonde out of curiosity, who is in your profile pic? :)
it’s my boy brock boeser (ice hockey is my joint favourite sport with f1 so i’m back on that nonsense due to lack of boys in their cars) - he plays for the vancouver canucks who are being awful right now but he remains pretty!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

The three of us while the others here is stuck behind the Alonso-Train πŸ˜‚
They are stuck in the Alonso train, and we are shooting ahead to Lewis nudes. Because you know Lewis would be petty enough to just give us nudes and not the Fernando fans.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Evening all. A quick whistle stop from my jolly holiday in Spain. It is CHILLY here. I have been wrapped up so warm. I've never walked so much and drank so much coffee,hit 30k steps today.

πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅
The only not so good thing is that he had a haircut

Ohhh, he's had a hair cut. Always suits up well so he does.

He would've rocked the McLaren Miami crop top with his tiny little short shorts.
He would have loved walking around the Miami paddock in those crop tops

• Heart
ALONSO ANONYMOUS πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ»

also your user pic is incredible.
Honestly, I love this place. Just spat a good mouthful of good Malbec out at the idea of us all sitting in a circle in a village hall admitted that we fancy Alonso like it's the first part of a 12 step programme. I've only spent a good 15 years or more disliking him only to have my interest piqued by the fact that pretty much everyone else is as vanilla as duck. I mean I LOVE Lewis but a Jay Shetty podcast???? Come on Lewis, do better. That guy just talks plaguarises other peoples quotes and makes tit self help stuff. Get ya top off, start being a petty king again and challenge Max to a duel or something.
I want drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Evening all. A quick whistle stop from my jolly holiday in Spain. It is CHILLY here. I have been wrapped up so warm. I've never walked so much and drank so much coffee,hit 30k steps today.
I'm so jealous of you!
And I don't even like Spain as a destination πŸ˜‚
I've almost started counting down the days until Belgium, just because I feel like quitting my job, and become a travel-influencer right now πŸ˜‚ I just want to travel a little!

I almost overlooked your CHILLY comment, but I guess now you know why Carlos is called Chili πŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.