F1 Chatter #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*logged in for a sec before turning my computer off*

@aidil GIRL, I express my full support for not putting Pierre in your profile pic for AT LEAST a week now after this picture. I am outraged on your behalf!
ESTEBAN-you can unpack your stuff there in Aidil's profile picture, you are staying! :ROFLMAO:😂😂

exactly,
YOU HAVE MY FULL SUPPORT
Este is going to stay for the whole season if he ever does this again! HAVE A LONG, HARD THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU JUST DID, PEDRITO.

Nous sommes TERMINÉS 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I took another look at this picture - Pierre, you know you are not a teenager anymore, you do not have to post teenager's style PDA right? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I took another look at this picture - Pierre, you know you are not a teenager anymore, you do not have to post teenager's style PDA right? :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Anyone would think they’re trying to prove something…

1674518123387.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love the photo 🫣

There's a lot to process in it, but definitely not what I was expecting when I opened the story 🤣

• Haha
View attachment 1905692

I have a whole Pinterest folder dedicated to Sharl reaction pics… 🫢
DIOS MIO
what is this?
I kind of love it as a reaction picture!

PS I have an alarming amount of Sharl's reaction pictures and Carlos' crazy hair pictures saved, it would be absolutely impossible to explain it to someone who doesn;t get the context :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
DIOS MIO
what is this?
I kind of love it as a reaction picture!

PS I have an alarming amount of Sharl's reaction pictures and Carlos' crazy hair pictures saved, it would be absolutely impossible to explain it to someone who doesn;t get the context :LOL::LOL:
I’ll often be showing someone a pic at work (cute patient or something gross lol)… and there have been so many times when they’ve accidentally scrolled left and some stupid F1 reaction pic has popped up 🤣

• Haha
As fit as Pierre is, this is the sort of tit my teenage daughters and their mates post. Ah to think we had such high hopes for him too.
Alonso would never 😅
After Alonso's cutey coupley pics from last year - never say never! He can not be beaten at anything including posting cringey photos

• Haha
what I am thinking, Esteban is now a candidate for one of @aac_124 photoshops for 2023 :LOL:😘😘😂

*my profile pic is now changed to Sharl's judging mouse (before I switch to Carlos' hair or Lewis) - this is what it took for it to come back :ROFLMAO:
So many good photoshops coming this season

• Heart
  • Haha
But that chest hair, and the necklace! And his neck. 🥵🥵🥵🥵
IT’S LIKE HE’S TAUNTING US STEPHEN. He’s used all our favourite things and then wrapped it in a big cringey package to make us feel confused and upset! WHY WOULD HE PLAY THESE GAMES WITH US?!

• Haha
IT’S LIKE HE’S TAUNTING US STEPHEN. He’s used all our favourite things and then wrapped it in a big cringey package to make us feel confused and upset! WHY WOULD HE PLAY THESE GAMES WITH US?!

He's such a massive tease. He's so mean. I admit I can't see the woman, she doesn't exist. But I know he is being mean, I could snuggle asleep on that chest hair it's so beautiful.

• Heart
  • Haha
He's such a massive tease. He's so mean. I admit I can't see the woman, she doesn't exist. But I know he is being mean, I could snuggle asleep on that chest hair it's so beautiful.
Imagine his hand between your legs like that 🥵 He oozes BDE even if he’s a cringey bastard 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.