F1 Chatter #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine his hand between your legs like that 🥵 He oozes BDE even if he’s a cringey bastard 💀
He's definitely stroking me through my trousers if his hand is there on me. 🥵🥵

Don't care how cringe it is, or how public it is. Definitely BDE being that brazen and confident.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
IT’S LIKE HE’S TAUNTING US STEPHEN. He’s used all our favourite things and then wrapped it in a big cringey package to make us feel confused and upset! WHY WOULD HE PLAY THESE GAMES WITH US?!

You folks are killing me with your reactions to that Pierre PDA pic. I am having to try very hard not to be the weirdo on public transport giggling out loud at silly o'clock!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why did I go to sleep early and miss the fun last night?!

Pierre your affection is showing.. You're too old for that, go hide it again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's free to show his love publicly now she's not a teenager 😬😬
There's pda, and then there's PDA, this is definitely the last one. I don't care how old she is. I still feel like I'm #cronicallySingle by looking at the picture...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
After Alonso's cutey coupley pics from last year - never say never! He can not be beaten at anything including posting cringey photos
We haven't had Andreas comic sans captions for a while tbf. They better still be together, she's one of the few wags I actually like.

• Heart
Wow - that is some picture 😳 and not in a good way.
Missed all the fun being in bed early. 🤣

also have you guys seen the girl in Brazilian big brother claiming to have been with Lando in 2019? Who really cares 🤷🏻‍♀️ but she’s went on the show claiming she is attracted to smart people. So a tv gossip type website have put up an article about it saying the f1 star she hooked up with left school at 16. Proper did him dirty implying he’s not smart. I’m a bit like wow that’s harsh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Honestly waking up and seeing that story from Pierre during breakfast wasn't a really great way to start the day 🤢😅 I am not against PDA but that's a bit too much for me 😂
I bet they are that kind of couple that isn't shy to do tongue soups and saliva exchanges in front of everyone even if no one want to see that 🤢 😬

On another topic, today stewardle results:
Stewardle 217 3/6

🟥🟥⬇⬇⬇⬆
🟥🟥⬆⬇⬆⬆
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly waking up and seeing that story from Pierre during breakfast wasn't a really great way to start the day 🤢😅 I am not against PDA but that's a bit too much for me 😂
I bet they are that kind of couple that isn't shy to do tongue soups and saliva exchanges in front of everyone even if no one want to see that 🤢 😬

On another topic, today stewardle results:
Stewardle 217 3/6

🟥🟥⬇⬇⬇⬆
🟥🟥⬆⬇⬆⬆
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Stewardle 217 3/6

🟥🟥⬇⬇⬆⬆
🟥🟥⬆⬆⬇⬆
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Haha
We haven't had Andreas comic sans captions for a while tbf. They better still be together, she's one of the few wags I actually like.
Sttooppp, she's his one redeeming quality

also have you guys seen the girl in Brazilian big brother claiming to have been with Lando in 2019? Who really cares 🤷🏻‍♀️ but she’s went on the show claiming she is attracted to smart people. So a tv gossip type website have put up an article about it saying the f1 star she hooked up with left school at 16. Proper did him dirty implying he’s not smart. I’m a bit like wow that’s harsh.
There's some chat about it on the other thread, seems his social media team is on operation clean up deleting all his tags on those posts

Stewardle 217 3/6

🟥🟥⬇⬇⬆⬆
🟥🟥⬆⬆⬇⬆
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
You're showing off now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I really don't understand the need to talk about this now. Like it's been 4 years what is the point? And apparently, for what i saw, it was just a hookup, nothing more. But i guess i can't understand as i am not a clout chaser 🤷‍♀️

Just had to make a phonecall to my old GP-office to get my journal transfered to the new one. I was hoping that one of the newer health secretaries was picking up the phone, but no, it was the one who has always been there. I've been at this office for my whole life, and she is such a unique person. It just felt wrong and wierd having to say that I've moved and switched doctors from there. It just seems so final.

So now I'm sitting here crying over the fact that I'm not going to that GP anymore 😂 Did not realise it would be that emotional for me 😂
And I just saw that my new GP is quitting, good thing I haven't been there and seen him 😂

• Heart
There's some chat about it on the other thread, seems his social media team is on operation clean up deleting all his tags on those posts
Why would they bother? Seems a bit extreme seeing as he was, I assume, single and it was so many years ago. Tbh it will probably give him some good publicity...everyone loves a bit of gossip and we're desperate for a slag driver. Even if it is Lando. As for the intelligence thing, let's be honest, the man isn't the finest mind in Britain today but that's hardly news is it?

• Haha
Taking myself for a hot girl walk so I don’t have to go back to work so soon after my appointment :ROFLMAO: how long can I get away with?🤔

78D65657-5A10-42C2-AFFA-F02F9B345DFD.jpeg

• Heart
Why would they bother? Seems a bit extreme seeing as he was, I assume, single and it was so many years ago. Tbh it will probably give him some good publicity...everyone loves a bit of gossip and we're desperate for a slag driver. Even if it is Lando. As for the intelligence thing, let's be honest, the man isn't the finest mind in Britain today but that's hardly news is it?
I'm not sure, I did catch something about him getting stick for being a bit dim but I wouldn't have thought that justified deleting tags? Like you said he's done a few daft things already so it's hardly news.TBF I'm not invested in this at all so I'm probably missing something on it

Taking myself for a hot girl walk so I don’t have to go back to work so soon after my appointment :ROFLMAO: how long can I get away with?🤔

View attachment 1906250
That footpath looks FULL of obstructions, I'd say an hour should do it

I'm not sure, I did catch something about him getting stick for being a bit dim but I wouldn't have thought that justified deleting tags? Like you said he's done a few daft things already so it's hardly news.TBF I'm not invested in this at all so I'm probably missing something on it

Maybe McLaren wants everyone to view him as sexless. Which he kind of is to me. Meanwhile Pierre busy posting photos where he's basically half naked, snogging the face off a 20 year old 🤣

• Haha

View attachment 1906250
definitely lots of work obstructions and potential for rugby boys (looking at the kit to the left) to appear so absolutely take an hour to be on the safe side!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.