F1 Chatter #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

We got the Sainz wedding jpg
LANDO, THIS IS MORE THAN I HAVE DREAMT OF

let me catch a breath before I say anything else
🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵 (everyone)

Carlos is slowly ruining other man lookwise for me
FFS I now ship Lando with Carlos' sister. I don;t like shipping real people together, but I promise this is in the most innocent and respectful way, because the picture of the three of them is so sweet

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My new favourite genre of photo is “casual attire Pierre being awkward at formal events”. HE LOOKS LIKE HE’S BEEN PHOTOSHOPPED IN FFS.

He’s the new version of the Carlos 😬😬 meme!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I would like to safely say I need a minute to recuperate from that dump.

Lando knows what he's doing with that 2nd pic- I want to know if Carlos took it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Fabulous! No tits ruining pretty shots of drivers in suits 😏

Hmm I’m not sure how Darwin would adapt to a hunting-in-the-attic lifestyle considering he’s currently reclining on his own chaise longue at the bottom of my bed(!) 🤣 Complete with blankets that my friend’s grandma crocheted especially for him. I’ve created a monster! He’s the Lance Stroll of the cat world.

View attachment 1790492
He'll be learning on the job, it's easier to get him up and down the ladder than my dog 😂 And of course he'll be welcome down at any time to get spoiled like the King he is 🥰
You can't compare Darwin to Lance, you haven't bought your cat a seat in F1 😂

He is the cutest cat I've seen 😍 Maybe only competing with Ruth and Bjørn Sauron (Bjørn means Bear, so one of my friends have a cat named Bear Sauron, daily name Sauron)😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hope you don’t mind me dropping in, but regarding the Deux Moi post - I’m not saying it’s not true I have no idea and idk what went on with his ex either I didn’t really pay attention to anything but the driving back then, but I’ve seen countless times before people try and spread rumours about drivers and justify it or try to say it’s true because “they’re from Monaco” and they’re always false😅people have this idea that Monaco is some like fantasy place where everyone knows each other’s business but, it’s really not! A friend of mine studied and lived in Monaco for years, frequently saw drivers and other famous people, and never knew anything about them that wasn’t already known. Generally the only difference to any other place is it’s so normal to see celebrities, especially sportspeople around that they get left alone a lot more and there’s little to no paparazzi. I think people think that if they add “I’m from Monaco” it somehow makes it more believable and I get why, it seems like such an exclusive place that stuff could get leaked but from my experience that’s not the case😅take everything from these sites with a big grain of salt

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Good morning to you too, Pato 🥵

Good to see that there's summer somewhere in the world 😂

My back is a little better today, still just gonna stay in office for 1.5 hours more before going to fix the crack in the windshield of my car. And while they do that I'm gonna go look for Christmas presents at the mail. My back is going to be so dead again tonight walking in the mall, but that's okay 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hope you don’t mind me dropping in, but regarding the Deux Moi post - I’m not saying it’s not true I have no idea and idk what went on with his ex either I didn’t really pay attention to anything but the driving back then, but I’ve seen countless times before people try and spread rumours about drivers and justify it or try to say it’s true because “they’re from Monaco” and they’re always false😅people have this idea that Monaco is some like fantasy place where everyone knows each other’s business but, it’s really not! A friend of mine studied and lived in Monaco for years, frequently saw drivers and other famous people, and never knew anything about them that wasn’t already known. Generally the only difference to any other place is it’s so normal to see celebrities, especially sportspeople around that they get left alone a lot more and there’s little to no paparazzi. I think people think that if they add “I’m from Monaco” it somehow makes it more believable and I get why, it seems like such an exclusive place that stuff could get leaked but from my experience that’s not the case😅take everything from these sites with a big grain of salt
Yeah to me it reads like fanfiction - all these people ‘in the know’ suddenly come out the woodwork after it’s been publicly announced? Also re Giada she even said he didn’t cheat on her with Charlotte - it was a weirdly close and not very nice but if she said it wasn’t cheating then 🤷‍♀️

I can definitely see it being their careers - architecture is a bleeping slog of a degree and you don’t go through it to give up and follow your boyfriend (not that’s there’s anything wrong with that just that it’s a lot of effort and work to give up for someone else’s life/dreams in your 20s). As far as I know, in Monaco/France she’ll also have to complete a couple of years of architecture work (in an office, logging hours and getting experience and taking exams) before she can become fully qualified, that doesn’t really happen if you’re travelling all the time.

I don’t think it’s that hard to believe that they both want to focus on their own tit and even if they were still in love it just wasn’t working/making them happy being apart/busy so often

I’m gonna stop ranting now 😅

• Heart
Yeah to me it reads like fanfiction - all these people ‘in the know’ suddenly come out the woodwork after it’s been publicly announced? Also re Giada she even said he didn’t cheat on her with Charlotte - it was a weirdly close and not very nice but if she said it wasn’t cheating then 🤷‍♀️

I can definitely see it being their careers - architecture is a bleeping slog of a degree and you don’t go through it to give up and follow your boyfriend (not that’s there’s anything wrong with that just that it’s a lot of effort and work to give up for someone else’s life/dreams in your 20s). As far as I know, in Monaco/France she’ll also have to complete a couple of years of architecture work (in an office, logging hours and getting experience and taking exams) before she can become fully qualified, that doesn’t really happen if you’re travelling all the time.

I don’t think it’s that hard to believe that they both want to focus on their own tit and even if they were still in love it just wasn’t working/making them happy being apart/busy so often

yes to all of this 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 8

This is exactly what I was thinking 😂

It's just so unnecessary to say stuff, the only thing I'll take as proof is if Cha says so herself, or a picture, with the real date of it happening in the metadata from the picture 😂 Just sounds like bullshit to me.

And on another note, I have dropped of my car to get my windshield changed, and I'm trying to buy some Christmas gifts, I have no idea what to give to people, so I'm gonna see if there's a "giving tree" here, so I can find a gift for a little boy or girl from my dad and stepmother and find a card and just write "Your gift this year went to a little boy (4) from Ukraine" or something like that.
Found a crime book for my aunt, and after that I had brunch and now I'm sitting here with my creme bruleè latte 😂
Did buy a rug for my living room, tho. Not on the mall, but right next to where I'm having my car fixed so I can pick it up there when I pick up my car 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hahaha yeah the deux moi posts are giving teenage fanfic. There I was, just a girl living my dream in Monaco, mingling with celebrities and dining in high-end restaurants, always hearing conversations that we shouldn't have... 🤣🤣

• Haha
Hahaha yeah the deux moi posts are giving teenage fanfic. There I was, just a girl living my dream in Monaco, mingling with celebrities and dining in high-end restaurants, always hearing conversations that we shouldn't have... 🤣🤣
sad sad times 🤣 just an innocent girl on monaco, no matter what five star restaurant i went to there were always huge groups of f1 drivers loudly discussing their personal lives, using megaphones and everything, so the whole of monaco could hear it. sometimes i would be like, lando, can you keep it down. it was so distracting i couldn’t finish my champagne :(

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It just doesn’t happen🤣I spent time there and it’s just like any other place, I think I saw a few models I recognised from Instagram and one tennis player from a distance and that was it😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.