F1 Chatter #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anxiety is a witch❀ Have a chilled day today you tooπŸ’š

And here is a picture of the winter wonderland outside my window:
View attachment 1788869
I love my viewπŸ₯°

I'll have to start watching rally again, too bad they don't show the team principals as much, at least they didn't do it when I watched some years ago πŸ˜…
Oh my god. That truly is a winter wonderland. So beautiful

• Heart
Reactions: 7
girl i’m ready when you are! let’s analyse πŸ•΅πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

i have never seen that first tiktok and he is SO CUTE in it. for all my nonsense i really do hope both he and charlotte are doing okay. it seems sudden so i hope it wasn’t a shock to one of them.

and morning everyone! looks like i might have to put ice skates on my car to get to work so πŸ™πŸ» for me 😭 have a great wednesday 😘
I thought I'd have some time today to form my first thoughts, but turned out differently πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I will try to do that in the upcoming days though, but if anyone has any ideas for starting point, I will also gladly join :giggle:

How was the ice on the roads, I hope you got to work and back safely!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@Minttu I hope your back is better now ❀I don;t really have a remedy for that besides resting and not carrying heavy stuff for some time at all, so it all heals properly
Still not good, and I'll need to go outside and shuffle about a ton of snow to get my car out, because I'm going to have my windshield replaced tomorrow. Its all just perfect timing πŸ˜…

Oh my god. That truly is a winter wonderland. So beautiful
I'll send it to you in the mail if you want it! πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The AI post even included LIKED BY PIERRE GASLY 🀣
This has absolutely sent me over the edge 🀣🀣🀣 I’d love to see what AI would concoct for Pierre’s posts. Just β€œdumpppppppppppppp” probably.

Hope you’ve all had a good day! I’ve just got back home from a day of pottering around garden centres and driving around countryside cos I’m OLD BEFORE MY TIME.

Going to have a brew and sit down to see what madness I’ve missed 🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
My F1 store nightwear arrived. It’s so comfy I am in love. Highly recommend.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
OUI !!!!!!!!
CLIVE!!!
thanks for these news BlaBla, I am so happy, I will have to start my research and indeed try to watch some content to see him!!

lesson to myself - never say or write that I plan to have more time, the day after turns out to be super busy, so I kind of did it to myself ;))
I managed to have a break for some food and think of F1 and now I keep thinking that I am ready not only for slagging Sharl
but also for meditation, yoga, music, composing, zen, zen, Ferrari's strategy can't touch me Sharl
he is so lovely I want him to be happy no matter what
(assuming he did nothing shady that caused the break up LOL)

@Minttu I hope your back is better now ❀I don;t really have a remedy for that besides resting and not carrying heavy stuff for some time at all, so it all heals properly

here is Lewis driving his mechanic who leaves after the season, so sweeeet ❀❀
I LOVE him!! It’s so nice to see him with people who he has genuine affection for, the Lewis/Bono hugs get me every time 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And I have a power outage, not surprised at all πŸ˜…
The power was on and off for three whole minutes πŸ™ˆ

Good thing I can keep warm looking at pictures of drivers πŸ₯΅

• Heart
Relatable
i was 🀣 and then they played beach house over seb and now i’m 😭

I thought I'd have some time today to form my first thoughts, but turned out differently πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I will try to do that in the upcoming days though, but if anyone has any ideas for starting point, I will also gladly join :giggle:

How was the ice on the roads, I hope you got to work and back safely!
thank you! i did but sadly it’s meant to be even icier tomorrow πŸ₯Ί sure it will be fine though!

i will come up with some starting points for us πŸ’™

• Heart
Relatable
Mamma mia, it is relatable indeed, Yuki one is super cute :)
I cannot help, but some people freeze in my mind age and moment-wise - I am still seeing Gattuso (Ocon's one) as a playing footballer LOL (but also I am still not over Italy not being in this World Cup, Federer retiring etc, so in general I am in nostalgic mood and refuse to admit that time passes LOL)

Mintuuuuuu, do you NEED us to post some photos of drivers to keep you warm??? 😘😘

on a serious note, that sounds like a proper winter, I hope the power comes back soon, take care and keep warm!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Oh Minttu! I get so stressed when I have a power outage here let alone in your winter wonderland!

Get some fanfiction open to keep you warm πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Mintuuuuuu, do you NEED us to post some photos of drivers to keep you warm??? 😘😘

on a serious note, that sounds like a proper winter, I hope the power comes back soon, take care and keep warm!!!
Still have my own personal collection for now, but I'll tell you if and when it will be necessary πŸ˜‚
The power came back, I got to put on my advent calendar again, and BOOM power is out again πŸ™ƒ
Been expecting it for the whole day today, was planning on watching one episode and then have a shower.
15 cm of heavy snow and a power outage, that's winter for you..
Power is once again back, fingers crossed it stays that way 🀞

Oh Minttu! I get so stressed when I have a power outage here let alone in your winter wonderland!

Get some fanfiction open to keep you warm πŸ˜‚
I've lived through power outages in -30 degrees, I'll be fine now with only -10 πŸ˜‚
I'm so calm when it comes to the outages, it's just annoying that it's happening now and not during my workday πŸ˜‚

Was definitely thinking of reading some fanfic after a warm shower πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Minttu your view is gorgeous. Like most people here I cannot drive in snow and panic when I see the smallest flurry. We are forecast snow here before the weekend. I hope it doesn’t come because my street is a nightmare to get out of. I hope your back is improving. I hurt my back a lot lifting things. I hurt it years ago then fell outside on my decking twice. Hurt it last week lifting a laundry basket with wet towels πŸ™„.

I came across this short Carlos edit earlier. Posting it just for the hair moment 🀣! I was just thinking I wonder if Isa has reached out to Cha about the break up? I can imagine her & Carlos swapping stories from what each of them said!

Attachments

• Heart
calling @Rayne - look at this tweet and tweets under it LOL
Nico πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Minttu your view is gorgeous. Like most people here I cannot drive in snow and panic when I see the smallest flurry. We are forecast snow here before the weekend. I hope it doesn’t come because my street is a nightmare to get out of. I hope your back is improving. I hurt my back a lot lifting things. I hurt it years ago then fell outside on my decking twice. Hurt it last week lifting a laundry basket with wet towels πŸ™„.

I came across this short Carlos edit earlier. Posting it just for the hair moment 🀣! I was just thinking I wonder if Isa has reached out to Cha about the break up? I can imagine her & Carlos swapping stories from what each of them said!
I hope you back is fine now Ems πŸ₯°
we need to stop lifting things, girls. I see the pattern here. πŸ˜…πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‰
I hurt my back twice in a year lifting damn flower pot and the flower that's in it is not even that big, it's just the pot is big and very heavy and I was stubborn enough to want to move it by lifting 😳

this clip of Carlos is just ART :love:

• Haha
Still have my own personal collection for now, but I'll tell you if and when it will be necessary πŸ˜‚
The power came back, I got to put on my advent calendar again, and BOOM power is out again πŸ™ƒ
Been expecting it for the whole day today, was planning on watching one episode and then have a shower.
15 cm of heavy snow and a power outage, that's winter for you..
Power is once again back, fingers crossed it stays that way 🀞

I've lived through power outages in -30 degrees, I'll be fine now with only -10 πŸ˜‚
I'm so calm when it comes to the outages, it's just annoying that it's happening now and not during my workday πŸ˜‚

Was definitely thinking of reading some fanfic after a warm shower πŸ˜‚
Eek, I hope the power stays on properly now! I am fine just to look at the pretty snow in your pictures...if it came to the UK nothing would be working (I mean, not that a lot of stuff here isn't already not working at the moment without any snow)!

Plus I think I might have broken a toe the other week when I kicked a chair accidentally (my flat is too small and I don't always negotiate the furniture obstacles well because I am clumsy πŸ˜…) and it's started twingeing again this evening so I definitely don't need snow/ice outdoors to contend with.

It's the FIA awards/gala do-dah where they give out the championship trophies on Friday isn't it? Which means more men in suits to enjoy we hope πŸ™

• Heart
Reactions: 4
just let us know when you need them :)

I hope the power comes back soon!!!
Power is back now! Decided to watch the second episode of my advent calendar. Just hoping it keeps being on until I've showered πŸ˜…πŸ€ž
I'm not driving fast in this weather, it was a small blizzard here today.πŸ˜… just be careful and take it slow (and please let people pass you if you're gonna drive like a grandmaπŸ˜‚) ❀

Back was a little better after I was out shuffling snow, but as soon as I got cold again its back. Sounds like it's some muscles, and not something else to meπŸ™ˆ I'm blaming the dog and her being on the loose yesterday and me running after her in my nikes and having NO traction in the snow πŸ˜‚
Just taking it day by day, I've taken my back before, so it'll be fine πŸ˜…
I laughed at you hurting yours lifting a laundry basket of wet towels πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ Hope you're feeling better❀ (and remember, those heavy laundry baskets is the reason why you have kids to help outπŸ˜…)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
this picture, I cannot, the cute little faces of these people waiting for Charles :ROFLMAO:
2056f8c899cc77df9d319fe49508174da7aa7b69.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
calling @Rayne - look at this tweet and tweets under it LOL
Nico πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I hope you back is fine now Ems πŸ₯°
we need to stop lifting things, girls. I see the pattern here. πŸ˜…πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‰
I hurt my back twice in a year lifting damn flower pot and the flower that's in it is not even that big, it's just the pot is big and very heavy and I was stubborn enough to want to move it by lifting 😳

this clip of Carlos is just ART :love:
That tweet is pure gold πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Power is back now! Decided to watch the second episode of my advent calendar. Just hoping it keeps being on until I've showered πŸ˜…πŸ€ž
Minttu, I must have missed it but what is your advent calendar that there are episodes to watch? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.