F1 Chatter #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what a time for a new thread!

please donate to my gofund me for “lablonde monaco plane tickets and also maybe some outfits urgent appeal”, this is a big opportunity for me thank you

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
what a time for a new thread!

please donate to my gofund me for “lablonde monaco plane tickets and also maybe some outfits urgent appeal”, this is a big opportunity for me thank you

I think the other girlfriend in this situation is Ferrari- they were not happy the last time he sky dived 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
HELLO LOVES

sorry for the reaction spam, I had a bit to catch up on.

I’m so sad for Charles and Charlotte, they seemed so sweet. I really like Charlotte, I really hope they’re both alright.

@LaBlonde can I join your timeshare? :ROFLMAO: I also can’t copy from the last thread but Charles IS a Taylor swift song
the wildest dreams/enchanted mash up always makes me think of him 🤫

Everytime I go offline for a bit someone breaks up, last time it was lu and lando. I promise to never ever go offline again, I can’t risk another 😰

finally: Carmen is a bleeping queen, that is all

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
HELLO LOVES

sorry for the reaction spam, I had a bit to catch up on.

I’m so sad for Charles and Charlotte, they seemed so sweet. I really like Charlotte, I really hope they’re both alright.

@LaBlonde can I join your timeshare? :ROFLMAO: I also can’t copy from the last thread but Charles IS a Taylor swift song
the wildest dreams/enchanted mash up always makes me think of him 🤫

Everytime I go offline for a bit someone breaks up, last time it was lu and lando. I promise to never ever go offline again, I can’t risk another 😰

finally: Carmen is a bleeping queen, that is all

I will only want you to go offline if it means you can break up Pierre and Kika

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@LaBlonde can I join your timeshare? :ROFLMAO: I also can’t copy from the last thread but Charles IS a Taylor swift song the wildest dreams/enchanted mash up always makes me think of him 🤫
you sure can! 😘 and charles absolutely IS that mashup, wildest dreams will forever make me thing of him but enchanted too? YES.

agree that you can only go offline to break up pierre and kika please, yes she’s 🔥 but i need single charles and pierre together please.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
agree that you can only go offline to break up pierre and kika please, yes she’s 🔥 but i need single charles and pierre together please.
The chaos would be unmatched, I live in hope of some slutty new year party

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve been a bit absent from the thread as have been away. I come back today and that is the news!

Also going to need single Pear 🍐 - just to see the Slagy team of Pear and Sharl take on the world!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Updating my boyfriend on the news
BBD43608-4D5B-47D5-94A1-0EF4A1921137.jpeg

And CNN preparing me for my move 💅

81229ABC-CCEA-41CB-9F11-F7C1B0FEB9D4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I will only want you to go offline if it means you can break up Pierre and Kika
Since I can't quote @1millionjellybeans post in the last thread, this will have to do.

I'm so here for Pierre and Kika breaking up just to the two of them can Slag together 😂

And wow, what an end to a chaotic day, Jelly already got the rundown on how tired i am of snow right now. My dog ran off when I got home and because its pitch black outside now, I had to make a run after her, not bothering to bring a leash. Met one of the neighbours i hadn't met before, asking the teenage son to help me catch her. Also found out they have five cats. My dog had chased one of their cats up into a tree and was stood there barking at it, so I managed to catch her fast, then I used about 15 minutes on getting her back home by her collar, nearly strangling her in about 10 cm if snow.
The snow we have now can stay, but I don't need any more of it now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Happy new thread just on break can’t wait to get caught up later 🥰❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8

(people have to stop posting this private footage of me)

He's so hot!
1 extra button being undone would have had me melting

Since I can't quote @1millionjellybeans post in the last thread, this will have to do.

I'm so here for Pierre and Kika breaking up just to the two of them can Slag together 😂

And wow, what an end to a chaotic day, Jelly already got the rundown on how tired i am of snow right now. My dog ran off when I got home and because its pitch black outside now, I had to make a run after her, not bothering to bring a leash. Met one of the neighbours i hadn't met before, asking the teenage son to help me catch her. Also found out they have five cats. My dog had chased one of their cats up into a tree and was stood there barking at it, so I managed to catch her fast, then I used about 15 minutes on getting her back home by her collar, nearly strangling her in about 10 cm if snow.
The snow we have now can stay, but I don't need any more of it now.
Oh noo! I'm looking forward to going home to see the dogs and the cats (I guess the snake and the gecko are also cool), can't wait to take the dogs out on walks but it'll be dark which is sad

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh noo! I'm looking forward to going home to see the dogs and the cats (I guess the snake and the gecko are also cool), can't wait to take the dogs out on walks but it'll be dark which is sad
Best thing ever is to come home to the dog 🥰 Even when she's running away 😅
She's just been passed out since we got back in, just took a picture of her to send to my dad, she doesn't even want to look at me she knows that she isn't supposed to to that 😂

How cool that you have a snake and a gecko😍

• Heart
Best thing ever is to come home to the dog 🥰 Even when she's running away 😅
She's just been passed out since we got back in, just took a picture of her to send to my dad, she doesn't even want to look at me she knows that she isn't supposed to to that 😂

How cool that you have a snake and a gecko😍
I love when they act all guilty 🥺
I'd love to have a pet over here in England but I'm just not around enough.

I can thank my brothers for those

• Heart
I love when they act all guilty 🥺
I'd love to have a pet over here in England but I'm just not around enough.

I can thank my brothers for those
It's like they know they've fine nothing wrong. Science can say that dogs doesn't feel guilt and lives in the moment, but I'm sure mine feels guilt.
They also say that dogs don't watch TV, I'm sure mine does, and that she has some shows she like more than others 😂 she likes F1 and her newest favorite is the advent calendar I'm watching every day, yesterday she layed her head on the armrest of the couch to see the TV better😂 She also reacts to deer, reindeer, moose and bears showing up at the screen😂

They are such funny creatures, I know of someone who has a snake named Martin, I love pets with human names or just special ones 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.