F1 Chatter #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girlies. I had a nap, woke up, decided to trim my curtain bangs back in… now the sink is full of hair cos I took the scissors to the rest of my head. OH GOD.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Thirsty Thursday. I knew Carlos had to be Number 1 this week. If I was a teenage girl I’d have that glasses poster up in my room. My bedroom was covered with posters of footballers, male sports stars, celebs & male models growing up.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Girlies. I had a nap, woke up, decided to trim my curtain bangs back in… now the sink is full of hair cos I took the scissors to the rest of my head. OH GOD.
You only live once aidil ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm sure you look stunning after that little trim 😍
And hey, I don't blame you, I cut off ten centimeters of my hair last month, and im considering taking another five 😂 But I'm never cutting bangs on myself again 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thirsty Thursday. I knew Carlos had to be Number 1 this week. If I was a teenage girl I’d have that glasses poster up in my room. My bedroom was covered with posters of footballers, male sports stars, celebs & male models growing up.
From now on, Carmen isn't Carmen anymore, she will now only be mentioned as the ninth wonder of the world 😍

And I absolutely love that my F1 Husband Valtteri got P2 this week 🙌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Look at these two being all stylish and French together… and sat two metres apart 🌚

This had my dying :ROFLMAO:

Looks like we’re in for a repeat of Pierre’s slag era😰
Not normally a TG1F fan but this made me laugh 🤣 So damn accurate. Pierre is exactly the same but just puts on a more slaggy outer appearance 🤣

I'm sure you look stunning after that little trim 😍
And hey, I don't blame you, I cut off ten centimeters of my hair last month, and im considering taking another five 😂 But I'm never cutting bangs on myself again 😅
I think the bangs have turned out okay cos I’m not bad at trimming them!… The rest of my hair however… Let’s just say thank god it’s usually in a ponytail or curled 🤣

TEN CENTIMETRES IS BRAVE, MIN!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think the bangs have turned out okay cos I’m not bad at trimming them!… The rest of my hair however… Let’s just say thank god it’s usually in a ponytail or curled 🤣

TEN CENTIMETRES IS BRAVE, MIN!
Ten centimetres was needed at that point, my hair was so damaged and long. And if I fucked it up completely, I would have an excuse to go spend lots of money on my hair and have a spa day 😂 And I couldn't find my good hairdresser-scissors so I had to use one from my kitchen 😂

A ponytail usually fix everything 😂

Reactions: 3
I have slightly learnt that I should worry if I take the scissors to my own hair 😂
I give myself bangs probably every 3 years.
I do need to get a trim soon haven't been to a hair dresser in well over a year

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I listened to this emergency podcast about it and wasn't sure what to expect but was pleasantly surprised. Interesting if you have a spare half hour.
I love Lily's newsletter (Engine Failure)! it's very funny but also informative at the same time so I recommend

Reactions: 5
I know your all probably are sick of this (hence the spoiler) but I genuinely just need to get this off my chest like I don’t understand why I feel this sick and anxious things were so good for a while and I felt amazing and I just don’t understand how I’m suddenly back to this again I just absolutely hate this feeling of inevitably knowing what’s going to happen (panic attack) and just having to wait knowing its coming I’m just so exhausted of this I’ve tried speaking to my gp and they just haven’t done anything about it

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I know your all probably are sick of this (hence the spoiler) but I genuinely just need to get this off my chest like I don’t understand why I feel this sick and anxious things were so good for a while and I felt amazing and I just don’t understand how I’m suddenly back to this again I just absolutely hate this feeling of inevitably knowing what’s going to happen (panic attack) and just having to wait knowing its coming I’m just so exhausted of this I’ve tried speaking to my gp and they just haven’t done anything about it
Sorry to hear this. Anxiety is a fucker, there’s no other words for it. The worst thing about it is it can still crop up even when things are good, just don’t be hard on yourself about that. I know it’s easy to get frustrated at yourself but that won’t help, talking from experience. I would be persistent with your GP, I know it can be hard to get a GP appointment at the minute though 😪 x

• Heart
Sorry you are feeling this way again lovely. I would seriously consider seeing another GP as they should be taking you seriously, even if they are not wanting to go down the medication route they should be signposting you to self referral therapy services. Honestly, most of my colleagues are on anti anxiety meds or anti depressants nowadays because our job conditions are hideous right now and most GPs are much better at being pro active post covid. If yours isn't being sympathetic or helping you, see another one. Hoping today is better (says I sat in the car dreading going in 🤣). Take care x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry you felt like this during the night, hun❤
As the others have said, stand your ground with the GP you have or go to another one. Demand that you need to see someone, because this isn't good for you. As I said earlier: you're going to have your mental health for the rest of your life.💚

And our mental health isn't a constant state of mind, it's a rollercoaster that you can't get off, and sometimes you're not even strapped down and fall out of it. That's okay, but it's also okay to get the help, someone to talk to, who can help out with tips and tricks for the anxiety.
And since we're on the topic of mental health, mine is currently stuck on on rollercoaster in a downwards spiral, luciky it's now moving further down right now. Today is just one of those days where I do not want to talk to people, and I have meetings up until lunch, and after lunch I'm gonna call a bunch of people. I'm glad I had the foresight to ask my colleague last night to help me out with the calls, because I am not in a chatty mood..

• Heart
I know exactly how you feel. It's awful, isn't it. It's 10 times worse when your GP isn't cooperative. Unfortunately it's one of these things that you need to keep hammering at them with until they do something to help you.

• Heart
Checking in quickly! I had my Christmas party last night which started at 1pm 🥴 I got tired and bored by half ten and went home, I think I peaked during the mid afternoon tbh 🤣 pretty much everyone was SO drunk and shouting at that point so was like yeah.. Peace out y'all 😅

We did secret santa but you were given a number which matched up to your gift so it was random (sort of). I ended up with a fancy Italian pasta hamper, I googled it and it cost £50?? The recommended amount to spend was £15! But hey I've received some absolutely terrible secret santa gifts over the years so this makes up for it 🤣
20221209_112939.jpg

Obviously had to get a toilet mirror selfie 🌚

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Checking in quickly! I had my Christmas party last night which started at 1pm 🥴 I got tired and bored by half ten and went home, I think I peaked during the mid afternoon tbh 🤣 pretty much everyone was SO drunk and shouting at that point so was like yeah.. Peace out y'all 😅

We did secret santa but you were given a number which matched up to your gift so it was random (sort of). I ended up with a fancy Italian pasta hamper, I googled it and it cost £50?? The recommended amount to spend was £15! But hey I've received some absolutely terrible secret santa gifts over the years so this makes up for it 🤣
View attachment 1794121
Obviously had to get a toilet mirror selfie 🌚
LOOK AT THAT ABSOLUTE BABE 🔥👌🏻 - glad you had a good time 💙

my work christmas party has been cancelled so i am living vicariously through you all :(

happy friday everyone 😘😘 xx

Why does Carlos get better looking in every photo??

Well after our complaints about backache etc guess what happened me this morning? Went out to put stuff in my car and there was a bad frost on my car. My driveway seemed ok until I went to open the boot & slipped on black ice right down onto both my knees & my hand. The ground was so slippy I could barely get up onto my feet again. I was shouting into my kids I’d fell but of course they didn’t hear me.
Almost fell tonight again. There’s been no thawing all day. I put table salt on my driveway tonight. I need to get de icing salt but probably all sold out. It was still quite dark so I’m hoping the neighbours missed it 🤣
ohmigosh i hope you’re okay!! i fell this morning but luckily was able to sort of prop myself up on the side of the car. i love the cold weather but i hate the ice 🤣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.