F1 Chatter #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You ladies are the voice of reason and the reason why I keep returning to this place 👏 If only the rest of the fandom followed suit!

I’m impressed they managed to keep their relationship going for as long as they did tbh! I’ve been long distance with a guy who was as ambitious as me with his career. We called it off after nine months and he’ll forever be my “one who got away” but it just didn’t work with us both being physically distant and so focussed on chasing our dream jobs. So I can only imagine how much more amplified that stress is when one of you happens to be a mega athlete earning huge money with crazy pressure! Fair play to Char for following him as much as she did!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have just realized that next season, in f2, there will be 7 drivers from the RB Academy 🤯 (Hauger, Daruvala, Crawford, Iwasa, Maloney, Fittipaldi and Hadjar). We will have 7 cars with the exact same livery, it will be a nightmare to follow who is who 😭😭 I already feel the headache incoming 😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
You ladies are the voice of reason and the reason why I keep returning to this place 👏 If only the rest of the fandom followed suit!

I’m impressed they managed to keep their relationship going for as long as they did tbh! I’ve been long distance with a guy who was as ambitious as me with his career. We called it off after nine months and he’ll forever be my “one who got away” but it just didn’t work with us both being physically distant and so focussed on chasing our dream jobs. So I can only imagine how much more amplified that stress is when one of you happens to be a mega athlete earning huge money with crazy pressure! Fair play to Char for following him as much as she did!
EXACTLY. So many people call these girls get called gold diggers or whatever yet almost all of them have their own careers (not that it should matter) and the actual toll it must take basically putting your own life on hold for someone else (or trying to do both) must be insane. Plus all the distance/time zones/pressure added on top. Yes they get a ‘luxury’ life but mentally it must be draining as hell

And if these girls dare to have their own career or god forbid, post about it they get ripped apart for that too

• Heart
Reactions: 10
EXACTLY. So many people call these girls get called gold diggers or whatever yet almost all of them have their own careers (not that it should matter) and the actual toll it must take basically putting your own life on hold for someone else (or trying to do both) must be insane. Plus all the distance/time zones/pressure added on top. Yes they get a ‘luxury’ life but mentally it must be draining as hell

And if these girls dare to have their own career or god forbid, post about it they get ripped apart for that too
exactly! and even with the pressure and the distance and knowing that you maybe always come second to your man’s car, you have constant cameras in your face, taking photos as you arrive at the track each day, the amount of other girls who must try and be around your boyfriend, having to be careful with your social media…. as much as i joke, i can’t imagine just how MUCH it must be. especially for the younger wags.

(and yep. even if you have your own career people will say you’re playing at being that thing, because why would you work)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry but people are way harsher on Charlotte/Luisa/Pierre’s new gf for what, occasionally posting an ad, than they are on Kelly who has proved time and time again that she is not a good person. I don’t get this fandom at all. I don’t agree with openly hating on anyone if you don’t like them just ignore them but I can’t stand that she seems to continually get a free pass (apart from people on here tbh) when they’re subjected to constant abuse and borderline stalking

Just to clarify I’m aware K gets hate, they all do. But posting obvious fake stories to a big site like Deux Moi 2 days after they said they’ve spilt up is too far. Charlotte is pretty young too

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Also, especially in Charlotte's case....she comes from SERIOUS money, her dad's a billionaire for gods sake. She's hardly been with Charles for the money or the clout. To have access to meeting the drivers in an intimate setting you've probably got to be from a financially stable place yourself!

Anyway, sorry for bringing up the Deux Moi post, I don't follow them or anything, but saw someone mention it on another post and wondered of there was any context as I don't follow the wag gossip pages and thought maybe I had missed something. I've been at work most of this week so haven't got a clue what's been going on!

• Heart
Is the Ferrari admin ok?? 😂

Also, especially in Charlotte's case....she comes from SERIOUS money, her dad's a billionaire for gods sake. She's hardly been with Charles for the money or the clout.

Anyway, sorry for bringing up the Deux Moi post, I don't follow them or anything, but saw someone mention it on another post and wondered of there was any context as I don't follow the wag gossip pages and thought maybe I had missed something. I've been at work most of this week so haven't got a clue what's been going on!
Charlotte father is not a billionaire as far as i know. He just works for a company that owns like half of Monaco. So of course, her family is far from poor (i mean they live in Monaco for a start and you can't live there with your 1500€/month salary) but i think it is not fair to her to say that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Also, especially in Charlotte's case....she comes from SERIOUS money, her dad's a billionaire for gods sake. She's hardly been with Charles for the money or the clout. To have access to meeting the drivers in an intimate setting you've probably got to be from a financially stable place yourself!

No problem with bringing it up at all! Once it’s out there someone was bound to read it and honestly, I’d be lying if I said I don’t like gossip of any kind because I definitely do who doesn’t, but at least on here everyone is really respectful. The person going out of their way to actually write that is the only one in the wrong lol not you❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
sad sad times 🤣 just an innocent girl on monaco, no matter what five star restaurant i went to there were always huge groups of f1 drivers loudly discussing their personal lives, using megaphones and everything, so the whole of monaco could hear it. sometimes i would be like, lando, can you keep it down. it was so distracting i couldn’t finish my champagne :(
Let me tell my Monaco story now. We all know that the Prince is a good friend of Norway and love winter sports. My story begins at Lillehammer, during the youth Olympic games, met him there, and we had some glasses of wine, ended up with dinner, added eachother on Facebook, so we're friends.
Shot him a message that I was going to Monaco, he invited me to stay in the Palace, no big deal. But omg, the gossip, and the guests on the unofficial dinner (in my honor) we had was amazing! Toto, Charles, Lando, Daniel, Lewis, DC, Max and everyone was there, because you know, the Prince likes his celebrities. I've never seen anything like it, everyone was kissing everyone and announced their unfaithfulness at this party. And then they went back home to their loved ones.
It was just like it was announced over the speakers at the GP.
I just want to point out that this is a completely made up scenario/fanfic, I do not know the Prince. I have not partied with the drivers and other monegasque elite people, nor will I ever party with them. not that i don't want to party with drivers, but still 😂

Those who believe that "I have a friend in Monaco" or "I'm from Monaco" is equal to them telling the truth is just wrong and needs to get some facts checked. 🙃

I have just realized that next season, in f2, there will be 7 drivers from the RB Academy 🤯 (Hauger, Daruvala, Crawford, Iwasa, Maloney, Fittipaldi and Hadjar). We will have 7 cars with the exact same livery, it will be a nightmare to follow who is who 😭😭 I already feel the headache incoming 😅
Dennis will have the green back wing 😂 That's how I'll be able to follow him 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
hi, only here for a sec to drop this - look at the caption: Carcarlando!!!!!!!
aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
*packing my stuff to catch flight to Madrid

6da554f3649620cf9ec15fef8282b4eb8e47bf80.jpg

btw I will be trying to follow Dakar race just for Papa Sainz :)))

I hope you had a fine day, I am getting ready to survive Friday workwise and I hope I will be able to come here for longer tomorrow or during the weekend, take care!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
hi, only here for a sec to drop this - look at the caption: Carcarlando!!!!!!!
aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
*packing my stuff to catch flight to Madrid

View attachment 1792554
btw I will be trying to follow Dakar race just for Papa Sainz :)))

I hope you had a fine day, I am getting ready to survive Friday workwise and I hope I will be able to come here for longer tomorrow or during the weekend, take care!
CARCARLANDO 😭😭😭😭 this is adorable.

take care too oops! hope your flight is good x

• Heart
No don’t apologise! I just find it funny people spend time sending these in, I looove the deuxmoi subreddit. Honestly it brought about a great conversation :ROFLMAO:❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It is a bit mad...like it's not as if Red Bull need publicity and usually the individual junior drivers then have their own sponsors on the cars too. It just seems a bit silly, like maybe just pee on them to mark your territory and show everyone they are yours RB!?! 😅

Edgar in F3 last year had a different shade of blue on his RB livery, like more of a royal blue than the dark navy and that at least helped a tiny bit. But I feel like this year Dennis was the only one easily identifiable at a glance with the green wing, so surely they could do something like that for all of them? Still absolutely not convinced that being in an academy isn't mostly a massive scam though 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why does Carlos get better looking in every photo??

Well after our complaints about backache etc guess what happened me this morning? Went out to put stuff in my car and there was a bad frost on my car. My driveway seemed ok until I went to open the boot & slipped on black ice right down onto both my knees & my hand. The ground was so slippy I could barely get up onto my feet again. I was shouting into my kids I’d fell but of course they didn’t hear me.
Almost fell tonight again. There’s been no thawing all day. I put table salt on my driveway tonight. I need to get de icing salt but probably all sold out. It was still quite dark so I’m hoping the neighbours missed it 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
But I feel like this year Dennis was the only one easily identifiable at a glance with the green wing, so surely they could do something like that for all of them? Still absolutely not convinced that being in an academy isn't mostly a massive scam though 😅
Dennis was easy to spot, but as of tonight I'm not sure if we're gonna see the green wing next year 😬 looking at sponsor placements on the car he posted on his story today it seems like someone else might have grabbed the spot. I'm not even sure I'm seeing the logo for the company that gave us the green wing 🙃 I'm gonna be so fucked at Spa🙂
Screenshot_20221208-215656_Instagram.jpg

Why does Carlos get better looking in every photo??

Well after our complaints about backache etc guess what happened me this morning? Went out to put stuff in my car and there was a bad frost on my car. My driveway seemed ok until I went to open the boot & slipped on black ice right down onto both my knees & my hand. The ground was so slippy I could barely get up onto my feet again. I was shouting into my kids I’d fell but of course they didn’t hear me.
Almost fell tonight again. There’s been no thawing all day. I put table salt on my driveway tonight. I need to get de icing salt but probably all sold out. It was still quite dark so I’m hoping the neighbours missed it 🤣
Noo, not you too! Take care, and if you're gonna walk on ice, use rubber soles and walk like a penguin. Do not use shoes with plastic soles, as they get cold and hard and it's so much easier to fall.

With those two "tricks" I can RUN on ice, I look stupid, but it has saved me multiple times, and if I want to wear my nikes or high heels, I'll usually manage because of my walking style 😂

Have a nice hot bath (omg, I have even forgotten that I actually have a bathtub now, might have one later😂) or a good hot shower, that helped me alot last night 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Dennis was easy to spot, but as of tonight I'm not sure if we're gonna see the green wing next year 😬 looking at sponsor placements on the car he posted on his story today it seems like someone else might have grabbed the spot. I'm not even sure I'm seeing the logo for the company that gave us the green wing 🙃 I'm gonna be so fucked at Spa🙂
View attachment 1792923

Noo, not you too! Take care, and if you're gonna walk on ice, use rubber soles and walk like a penguin. Do not use shoes with plastic soles, as they get cold and hard and it's so much easier to fall.

With those two "tricks" I can RUN on ice, I look stupid, but it has saved me multiple times, and if I want to wear my nikes or high heels, I'll usually manage because of my walking style 😂

Have a nice hot bath (omg, I have even forgotten that I actually have a bathtub now, might have one later😂) or a good hot shower, that helped me alot last night 😅
Well I have no decent shoes for ice unless I wear my snow boots 🤣. It’s going to be another cold night here (well not cold like you get!) I’m sitting with a hot water bottle and I’ve just opened a Coors light for medicinal purposes lol. I was in Marks & Spencer’s earlier and got a bottle of mulled wine but i wouldn’t touch it on a school night!

I think I’m going to try and make mulled cider this year. It’ll warm me up 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This had my dying :ROFLMAO:

Looks like we’re in for a repeat of Pierre’s slag era😰

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.