Ex-Love Islanders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who isn’t that keen on danica just abit of a try hard, hence being part of the cramp twins Paige and Antigoni who will go to the opening of a envelope

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Am I the only one who isn’t that keen on danica just abit of a try hard, hence being part of the cramp twins Paige and Antigoni who will go to the opening of a envelope
I think everyone agrees Danica is cringe asf!! 😂😂 very pretty (real doll eyes) but misses the point A LOT!

Reactions: 22
This. And Indiyah’s constant pouting and peace signs and the poses in photos. Must be exhausting having to act like this all the time and not just enjoy the moment
Indiyah and Tasha are really starting to grate on me 🙈 Tasha knows she’s gorgeous and she’s not afraid to act that way and Indiyah sticking up the finger the whole Time in photos really Rots me!

Reactions: 10
To be frank, I think I find her to be most realistic out of all the couples. Her and Andrew ticktoks are genuinely funny and cute
I actually find them to be the most annoying couple 🙈🤯🤯🤯 I have absolutely no time for that wet wipe Andrew and wish he’d just fall away into obscurity. I actually like Dami so if I’d to pick a favourite couple it would be Dami and Indiyah purely because I like Dami.

I actually find them to be the most annoying couple 🙈🤯🤯🤯 I have absolutely no time for that wet wipe Andrew and wish he’d just fall away into obscurity. I actually like Dami so if I’d to pick a favourite couple it would be Dami and Indiyah purely because I like Dami.
My favourites from the show are those that were messy & quite unlikeable at times 🤣🤣🤣🤣 not sure what that says about me as a person 😂😂😂😂 like, I liked Dami, Jacques (know he’s a divisive character) and Davide!! Just thought they were the most real! Although maybe I’ve some deep seeded issues going on lollllzzzzzz

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If true, this is a very muggy behavior. I think black twitter has hyped her but this very crappy thing to do by scamming someone. Hope fans notice and start unfollowing her
Yea I agree this doesn’t look good for Indiyah 🙈 I don’t think she’s addressed it! I don’t know if she will unless it gets more traction and more people start noticing it. It’s not a good look at all, muggy behaviour alright!

Why does Indiyah have “IT girl” in her bio, am I missing something??🤣🤣 So cringe

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
To be frank, I think I find her to be most realistic out of all the couples. Her and Andrew ticktoks are genuinely funny and cute
Nah i don’t find her realistic in the slightest after watching her claim she’s a bad witch all the way through the villa, her and andrew acting like loves young dream when Andrew was sucking tits and Tasha was eyeing up every lad who walked through the door then crying about it 😂 i think they’ve seen they were popular after the Luca and Dami bullying saga and have stuck with each other but imo tasha would leave for the first minor celeb that showed any interest 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Me reading this thread not trying to take people saying “having very little friends is weird” personal
I don't think it's weird in itself. I don't have many friends and I don't post them much on social media, so to an outsider it probably looks like I have none 😂. But I do think it's a bit unusual for someone like this to have gone on Love Island. The whole show is about forming connections with other people and accepting that the general public will be interested in them. It just a bit of a weird choice of show to go on if those aren't things you're interested in.

Forgive me if this doesn't make sense, I'm extremely sleep deprived 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just watched Ekin and Davide’s on Amelia Dimoldenberg’s YouTube…
I love Amelia and her style or vids but this one actually just seemed different and that it was actually awkward to film 😭.
Their constant kissing and trying to show off is soo cringe to watch. Can’t help but think they’re both fake af!

Reactions: 6
Nah i don’t find her realistic in the slightest after watching her claim she’s a bad witch all the way through the villa, her and andrew acting like loves young dream when Andrew was sucking tits and Tasha was eyeing up every lad who walked through the door then crying about it 😂 i think they’ve seen they were popular after the Luca and Dami bullying saga and have stuck with each other but imo tasha would leave for the first minor celeb that showed any interest 😂
Couldn’t agree with this more!!! Excellent review 👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought this at the time and none of her actions have managed to convince me otherwise 🤷🏼‍♀️ They can act as loved up as they want but I’m still convinced if some young footballer or ig star or someone came along and showed her some interest, Andrew would be dropped in a flash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.