Ex-Love Islanders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The plt is normal though .its not just gemma and luca .there always annoucing break ups and people starting to date and stuff

Reactions: 2
When his statement was posted I thought he was setting himself up nicely as the victim and those interviews he gave earlier in the week now look very calculated. Playing the devoted boyfriend. No way he didn't know something was off. Not buying he got dumped totally out of the blue.

I do think her management have made misteps. The speed to announce it has fed into the perception that she is a total ice queen and any victim narrative he's trying to push.

Their stans are going nuts though cause Gemma's mum, dad, brother and grandma I think have all liked his latest insta post. 🙈 Probably trying to keep him on side so he doesn't speak too freely post breakup but they think it means it's not over. 🙈🤣

I don't know if we will ever hear the full story though if the Owens are on a charm offensive to keep him onside I suspect not.
lmao off topic but is the text bigger on this post than others or am i tripping

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I agree. Plt uses everything as an opportunity to grab social media engagement. New chapter for our girl🤍 like have some shame 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Doubt Luca’s going to be very successful media wise. He said his YouTube blogs were launching in September but still no content in late Nov & only 7650 subscribers so not very popular for someone with 1.5 M IG followers. Missed his opportunity by being lazy with no work ethic no one is interested now- deserves it for lying saying he was a humble fishmonger. He’s definitely trying to milk split as if he’s the heartbroken victim like a malicious bully, sadly same dumb LI girl fans are falling for it who support vile Jacques & send hate to Paige unnecessarily.

Reactions: 22
Doubt Luca’s going to be very successful media wise. He said his YouTube blogs were launching in September but still no content in late Nov & only 7650 subscribers so not very popular for someone with 1.5 M IG followers. Missed his opportunity by being lazy with no work ethic no one is interested now- deserves it for lying saying he was a humble fishmonger. He’s definitely trying to milk split as if he’s the heartbroken victim like a malicious bully, sadly same dumb LI girl fans are falling for it who support vile Jacques & send hate to Paige unnecessarily.
LolzzzPeople do have reasons for not liking Paige! I don’t condone sending hate to anyone but I wouldn’t say the hate to her is unwarranted/unnecessary.

Reactions: 8
LolzzzPeople do have reasons for not liking Paige! I don’t condone sending hate to anyone but I wouldn’t say the hate to her is unwarranted/unnecessary.
Oh I dislike Paige but not cause of the Jacques situation. That was one of the few occasions where I thought she handled herself well!!

She's a mean girl regardless of that!!

Reactions: 19
Oh I dislike Paige but not cause of the Jacques situation. That was one of the few occasions where I thought she handled herself well!!

She's a mean girl regardless of that!!
I don't think she's actually a mean girl, she had her bitchy moments tbh ...but the way the girls who had things to say about her suddenly backtracked and acted like nothing happened the day she came out of the villa and decided to party at two giant parties and hang out with the girl you claimed was mean to you... IDK doesn't make sense at all... she had her bitchy moments which to be fair other girls on the show had theirs too but her's were highlighted and nitpicked more because anyone could have made a new TikTok account and new Twitter account and tweet or make a video about Paige being bitchy and get loads of likes and followers...

Last edited:
I don't think she's actually a mean girl, she had her bitchy moments tbh ...but the way the girls who had things to say about her suddenly backtracked and acted like nothing happened the day she came out of the villa and decided to party at two giant parties and hang out with the girl you claimed was mean to you... IDK doesn't make sense at all... she had her bitchy moments which to be fair other girls on the show had theirs too but her's were highlighted and nitpicked more because anyone could have made a new TikTok account and new Twitter account and tweet or make a video about Paige being bitchy and get loads of likes and followers...
Nah the other girls didn’t have moments like Paige did when she was bitchy. A clear example was when the boys sent Antigoni home. She reacted badly and clearly wanted Danica to go. None of the other girls have ever acted as badly as she did then. That’s just one example.

Reactions: 13
When you look at Gemma’s post she hasn’t got a lot of back up from the islanders. They seem to have given it to Luca .

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.