Ex-Love Islanders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Gemma have any friends? No shade but you never see her posting with girls her age or out with friends etc.
She said in a YouTube video something like that she has never had a big group of friends and that she’s happier having just 1 or 2 close friends….so her inner circle is very small. It was something like that she said in a Q&A on her YouTube. So no she doesn’t have many friends.

She also said in another YouTube video (or maybe it was an Insta story) that she is not a party person and doesn’t like partying/going out.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She said in a YouTube video something like that she has never had a big group of friends and that she’s happier having just 1 or 2 close friends….so her inner circle is very small.
It's giving very much Molly Mae 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Does Gemma have any friends? No shade but you never see her posting with girls her age or out with friends etc.
She has one best friend who is her trainer - who is significantly older than her. Other than that she’s close with her family. I think her world consists of her family and her dressage team. That’s it. No one her age. She said in one of her vlogs she’s never been on a night out in her life.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Yeah she’s never been clubbing or out out drinks and cocktails. Strange behavior from both he’s out and about today I’ve just seen. I would just like to know her reason I thought he had different story’s where Gemma was on interviews

Reactions: 7
Imagine having no girl pals not even one or two? Does that not raise suspicion how was she in high school? If she has no friends her age or from school

Reactions: 9
She’s always with her mam that’s why I thought they maybe would have lasted

Reactions: 4
I can understand not liking clubbing etc but I do think it's weird af not to have any friends. Says alot

Reactions: 18
I get the impression that she thinks quite highly of herself and thinks that she is above having friends, almost as if she thinks she is too good to be friends with people

Reactions: 30
Very much giving Cheryl Cole vibes…she didn’t seem to have friends (bar Kim/Nicola from GA) and she was always hanging out with her mum.

Reactions: 6
Antigoni and Paige out again tonight! Those two are clued at the hip! Seems like it’s a Primark event they are going to.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I get the impression that she thinks quite highly of herself and thinks that she is above having friends, almost as if she thinks she is too good to be friends with people
Uh oh. I think she should at least try…..it might help her terrible dress sense. Explains why she does not dress her age.

Reactions: 6
I just saw the clothing range Paige promotes.
Got to say some gorgeous dresses far better looking than oh polly or PLT.
Has anyone bought from the brand ‘Forever Unique’ ? What’s the quality /price like

Reactions: 5
Me reading this thread not trying to take people saying “having very little friends is weird” personal

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Me reading this thread not trying to take people saying “having very little friends is weird” personal
It's not that she has very little, it's that she seems to have absolutely none and gives the air of being above it/only hangs about with her mum lol.

Reactions: 16
Imagine having no girl pals not even one or two? Does that not raise suspicion how was she in high school? If she has no friends her age or from school
Not really, no. Lots of people drift apart after school. Maybe they all went to uni away? She's only 19, she has her whole life to make friends. For the majority of people, life doesn't revolve around school 😂

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.