Ex-Love Islanders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually believe Paige now 😂.

Gemma has branded herself very much solo on her IG in comparison to the other couples.

I thought that they were just keeping things on the low and therefore had no reason to be faking it because neither one seemed to be gaining anything from the relationship.

I wonder what made Gemma post it now? Especially since it seemed like everything was fine between them?
i don’t think luca could fake it - his biggest downfall is that he’s incapable of keeping his mouth shut or controlling his emotions. If Gemma was going through the motions he defo wasn’t in on it. I’d say he defo had one of his stalker freak outs and she’s cut and run.

I’d still take anything Paige says with a pinch of salt. She has a weird competitive thing going with Gemma and I do think part of her gripe with Luca (besides his obvious insanity) was that he binned her off at the start for Gemma.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m pleased Gemma has managed to get away from him. Imagine him being with your best mate or sister and his controlling behaviour and tantrums you’d be worried about what was going on behind closed doors!

Reactions: 14
I’d still take anything Paige says with a pinch of salt. She has a weird competitive thing going with Gemma and I do think part of her gripe with Luca (besides his obvious insanity) was that he did bin her off at the start for Gemma.
and that she is Jacques’ ex

Reactions: 8
What happened last night with luca. I don't follow them. Tbh though she never wanted a boyfriend. She wanted to gain followers and deals and use love island as a platform

Reactions: 25
What happened last night with luca. I don't follow them. Tbh though she never wanted a boyfriend. She wanted to gain followers and deals and use love island as a platform
Agreed although I think had Luca been less of a headcase it might have lasted longer.

Reactions: 8
Anyone could see she couldn’t STAND him from the start. Hid behind the whole “I just don’t show emotions” bs, but no one “in love” acts like that. Waited as long as she could before becoming his gf lol, she was never interested

Reactions: 36
My sense of timeline for relationship breakup: Ekinde (Mar/April),media coverage, sympathy for ekin
Leema (june/july): no official news, people will get to know when they started dating other people
Damiyah (july/aug): either Dami get caught cheating beforehand or get jealous/insecure of indiyah making more money than him, will try media coverage but no news outlet will cover them
Tandrew: very tough either they get engaged by June next year. If not breakup by Dec 23
This aged well 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really want to see his red carpet interview about Paige’s comments now 😅
Try searching tiktok it popped up on my feed but I scrolled on past it. I'm still not sure Luca knew he was single when he gave the interview 🤣 any PR in their right mind would have had him skipping them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Try searching tiktok it popped up on my feed but I scrolled on past it. I'm still not sure Luca knew he was single when he gave the interview 🤣 any PR in their right mind would have had him skipping them.
Thanks I deleted my tik tok account though so I was just looking on some IG fan accounts. Saw some other interviews and he’s so awkward (and clearly doesn’t have ANY interest in horses 😅)

Edit: found it

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.